PDA

View Full Version : Ariels Grotto vs. Goofy's

amarvel
08-05-2005, 01:22 PM
I know this has been asked but I searched the old threads and what I want to know is:

Which one will you see MORE characters? If one better to go to if you are looking for a variety of characters over the other? I don't mind buffets, so I know what to expect at Goofy's. so the only difference for us, is we want to go to the place that will give us more characters while we eat :)

Also we wont have any children in our party, will the characters still interact with us?? Is one place better than another for adults who want to see characters??

Thanks!!

babytmakes5
08-05-2005, 01:34 PM
we visited both restaurants last year, and at that time ariel's grotto had chip and dale, pluto, goofy, mickey and minnie, and of course, ariel. we had tons of interaction with those characters, but our children wouldn't have had it any other way! goofy's kitchen had a lot more characters (goofy, alladdin, mulan, some characters from the jungle book, among others), but we had very little interaction with any of them. i felt the characters at goofy's actually catered more to the adults-only tables, which seemed strange because considering their very kid-friendly buffet menu. of course, this was a year ago, and i hear that ariel's will change over to a princess theme. have fun!

kohl
08-05-2005, 01:47 PM
It's been a long time since we ate at Ariel's, but I think Goofy's has more characters. We have been to Goofy's at times when the characters didn't interact too much and other times when the characters stayed at our table for a long time. Once, Goofy sat at our table for awhile and played a game with my husband. Another time Sleeping Beauty french braided my daughters hair! She is my daughters favorite princess so of course we didn't take it out until it fell out.

amarvel
08-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the replies!

pretty Omi
08-06-2005, 01:17 PM
we just ate at Ariel's Grotta last night, and although i chose it over Goofy's Kitchen (which we'll try another time) WE HAD A BLAST! it was just me and my mom, and every character still came to our table, and played and took pictures and danced with us and everything! i would definately recommend it if you have an adult only party