PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland's 50th Anniversary

DisneylandKid
02-16-2002, 07:31 AM
An update of Jungle Cruise and It's a Small World sounds great, and a Pirates and Haunted Mansion makeover sounds cool, too. But, part of the charm of Disneyland is that their rides are for (almost) people of all ages, and if they change Space Mtn. to be like Paris, it won't be that way anymore...

JimG
02-16-2002, 10:30 AM
Great post, DisneylandKid! However, based on friends' accounts of visits to Disneyland Paris, their Space Mountain is much closer to Walt's original vision. Thus, I do indeed support a similar remake of our Space Mountain at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Likewise, I especially hope Disneyland revamps the other four mentioned major attractions as well.

Furthermore, for the 50th, I'd like to see a _decent_ general redo of Tomorrowland, *and* an "E-Ticket" _new attraction_ in the former "Big Thunder Ranch/Nature's Wonderland" area of Frontierland!

***(This message was a reconstructed re-submit, based on an error message I received.... ; therefore, I apologize in advance for any possible duplicate postings)

MonorailMan
02-16-2002, 04:23 PM
Any thing, new or old is good for Disneyland :)

Ace
02-16-2002, 04:37 PM
um.... I beg to differ.

what about.... Tommorowland '98 (Including, but not limited to Innoventions, The Rocket Rods and Cosmic Waves)?