PDA

View Full Version : Favor to ask someone visiting DL...[Mulan Costume in DL]

greenscreenltd
08-05-2005, 09:43 AM
My little niece is set on dressing as Mulan this Halloween and we've discovered that the Disney stores are no longer carrying that costume, but apprently the parks very well could be. I'm wondering if it might be possible for someone who's going to be at DL soon to let me know if indeed the costume is available at the park.

Or, alternately, if there's a phone number for the store that would carry the costume, the contact info would be great.

thanks!

Tinker Bell
08-05-2005, 10:06 AM
You could try DeliverEars @ 1 800 362 4533 or Email @ DL.DelivEARS@disney.go.com The Email Alittle slow I could look while I am there tonite and post when I get back around 1am or so.

greenscreenltd
08-05-2005, 11:04 AM
That would be great -- I'd really appreciate it. What exactly is delivEars?

Tinker Bell
08-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Sorry I could not find any but they could have just been out.

DelivEars is the park service to all their stuff. If you could not find something you call them they find it and you give them your money and they will send you the item.

greenscreenltd
08-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Thank you for checking!

Sorry I could not find any but they could have just been out.

DelivEars is the park service to all their stuff. If you could not find something you call them they find it and you give them your money and they will send you the item.

Leli
08-05-2005, 10:59 PM
I could try checking in a few weeks too. They should be getting more costumes in 'cause I was just there on Tuesday and there's usually definately a lot more costumes available.

mkraemer
08-06-2005, 09:06 AM
My little niece is set on dressing as Mulan this Halloween and we've discovered that the Disney stores are no longer carrying that costume, but apprently the parks very well could be. I'm wondering if it might be possible for someone who's going to be at DL soon to let me know if indeed the costume is available at the park.

Or, alternately, if there's a phone number for the store that would carry the costume, the contact info would be great.

thanks!

Try eBay.

lisap
08-06-2005, 09:35 AM
They normally have some version of Mulan for the Halloween season at DL--at least there has been every year since the movie came out that I can remember. We usually buy our Haloween costumes at the park and try on every single one. I believe we have the Mulan one from a couple of years ago--I'll try to hunt up a pic.

EDIT: Here (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/thelisap92024/album?.dir=/e8ec) are a couple from 2003. Mulan is a fun one to wear because it's so soft--no itchy lace or sequins like some princess costumes. :)

Wendi
08-06-2005, 09:41 AM
There are a lot of them on ebay right now... not sure what size you need.

http://search.ebay.com/mulan-costume_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQfnuZ1QQfromZR10Q QfsopZ1QQftsZ1QQsacatZQ2d1QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZbs

lisap
08-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Hooray for Ebay! :)

coronado_g
08-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Hooray for Ebay! :)
The day is saved!