PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if I can get Park Hopper tickets at Costco?

mollie1
07-22-2005, 04:31 PM
Has anyone bought their park hopper tickets from Costco in Canada? If so how?

Mickeyslittlehelper
07-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Do they even sell them at Costco in Canada?

Disney4Me
07-26-2005, 08:24 PM
Has anyone bought their park hopper tickets from Costco in Canada? If so how?

No, was going to buy them through BCAA (5 dayPH 169.00)but decided on an annual pass of $40 dollars more.

That means I will just have to go again next year!

mollie1
08-05-2005, 09:14 AM
I went online to see if I could buy tickets and all they have is the s cal city passes, has anyone bought tickets at Costco in the us. we are heading to Spokane and would buy them at Costco there if they sell them.

Susan L
08-05-2005, 09:18 AM
I don't recall Costco ever having the park hoppers, just the so ca pass. Wouldn't it be :cool: if they did?

SactoGuy
08-05-2005, 09:45 AM
I went online to see if I could buy tickets and all they have is the s cal city passes, has anyone bought tickets at Costco in the us. we are heading to Spokane and would buy them at Costco there if they sell them.

You can!!!!! It's four day hopper tickets for a really good price i cant remember off the top of my head but its a pretty good deal... I think they have a vacation package too. I'm not sure where in costco you do it, but i would ask the people at the customer service desk .

i think this is the link http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=11065238&whse=&topnav=&cat=&s=1

but it's only for socal residents =(

Zigen
08-05-2005, 09:58 AM
They arent exactly park hoppers, you get to pick the park you want each of the 4 days.

"Valid for four admissions of Guest's choice to either Disneyland® park or Disney's California Adventure™ park (one park per day) - does not have to be 4 consecutive days"

Mistyj
08-05-2005, 10:15 AM
Unfortunately, the "4 Play" Costco tickets are for SoCal residents only. The tickets say they WILL ask for proof of residence within certain zip code areas.

Andrew
08-05-2005, 10:16 AM
They arent exactly park hoppers, you get to pick the park you want each of the 4 days.

"Valid for four admissions of Guest's choice to either Disneyland® park or Disney's California Adventure™ park (one park per day) - does not have to be 4 consecutive days"
I saw these last night at the Mountain View, CA Costco.

coronado_g
08-05-2005, 11:12 AM

Because they're four separate admissions, it sounds like they can't be upgraded to APs - and might not include Early Entry.

Susan L
08-05-2005, 06:02 PM
You can!!!!! It's four day hopper tickets for a really good price i cant remember off the top of my head but its a pretty good deal... I think they have a vacation package too. I'm not sure where in costco you do it, but i would ask the people at the customer service desk .

i think this is the link http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?prodid=11065238&whse=&topnav=&cat=&s=1

but it's only for socal residents =(

I was so excited at first when I read this and then :( I read on. Oh Well!