PDA

View Full Version : Characters at the hotels!

Camthalio
08-05-2005, 08:36 AM
Are there characters at the Disneyland hotels giving autographs and posing for pictures except that ones at the character breakfast?

shawnarae
08-05-2005, 08:56 AM
I have seen Goofy at the check-in time :) Like around 4pm.

dlandnut
08-05-2005, 08:59 AM
When we were there in June, Goofy was at the Disneyland Hotel off and on during our entire stay (5 days). He frequently went out by the pool and was in the lobby area (check-in). I also saw Chip & Dale, but only once. :)

Susan L
08-05-2005, 09:26 AM
There is also the character dining at all the hotels. DLH, Goofy's Kitchen, PPH, PCH Grill, and the GC Storytellers Cafe. We have found Goofy's Kitchen to be the best for character interaction.

Toonfinder
08-05-2005, 10:03 AM
If you see any characters out at the hotels it usually just means the resturant is getting a little slow. If there is nobody at the resturants you'll see some characters venture out into the lobby or other areas that are within a very quick jump from the resturant.

I even ran into Goofy once upstairs in a ballroom when it was totally empty. it was funny.

Camthalio
08-05-2005, 12:30 PM
Thank you! In Disneyland Resort Paris, where I have been several times, they have spots in each hotel where you can cue for a picture with characters taken by a photographer. Thatīs why Iīm asking!