PDA

View Full Version : Priority seating question

disneyfn
08-05-2005, 08:21 AM
We have already made priority seating reservations for a few locations for our upcoming visit. My question is once I have made the reservations do I have to call back a few days before to confirm it or does my one call do the job and I am done? :confused:

cstephens
08-05-2005, 09:27 AM
We have already made priority seating reservations for a few locations for our upcoming visit. My question is once I have made the reservations do I have to call back a few days before to confirm it or does my one call do the job and I am done? :confused:

You don't *have* to call back to confirm, but I'd recommend it. I usually call back about a week before, just to make sure.

Dom262
08-05-2005, 09:58 AM

I would also suggest calling back. There have been a couple times that our reservations were "lost". Disney Dine did do a great job in getting our reservations back in place however.