PDA

View Full Version : Winds of change...

wonderful
02-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Maybe I'm just being optomistic, but things seem to be moving along BETTER than some might have us believe at the Resort...
For example, TOT and bug land are coming and both seem pretty nice... and has anyone noticed how the bashing of bug land has dwindled since the art came out? BLAST and One Man's DReam are in Hollywood and most of the atmosphere talent at DCA has improved. At DL, although many attractions are going down at the same time, there are huge beautifications being made throughout the park, not the least of which being the fresh paint job on the Mansion....
So, I think things could certainly be improved (don't get me started on the Parade of the Stars again!), but to say that NOTHING is being done is to simply close your eyes. I say kudos to whomever it is that seems to be investing back in the parks...
Now, if they could only fix that burnt coffee smell =)
Seriously, if all goes well with the plans for the 50th, I would say you can start setting your hopes a little higher... as it always should be when you think of Disneyland.

Ace
02-15-2002, 10:21 PM
if they do indeed go through with Marty Skylar's list of things for the 50th anniversary then all will be right with te world. however, if they choose to go the cheap way I will be forced to make voodoo dolls of everyone involved in that desicion.