PDA

View Full Version : Early Entry Parking

CrazyMouse
08-04-2005, 11:59 PM
I have a AAA vacation package. I am going to be using my Early Entry on Tuesday, and I was wondering where i can park to get into the park early. I mean which parking area should i go? To the open one or structure one? I have free parking for the structure, because of my AAA package, but can i park free at any parking area (Timon)? What time does the structure parking open? Thanks :confused: :confused: :confused:

phoenixfire2k5
08-05-2005, 12:02 AM
I have a AAA vacation package. I am going to be using my Early Entry on Tuesday, and I was wondering where i can park to get into the park early. I mean which parking area should i go? To the open one or structure one? I have free parking for the structure, because of my AAA package, but can i park free at any parking area (Timon)? What time does the structure parking open? Thanks :confused: :confused: :confused:

You might be able to do the M&F structure because I think they open at least a little bit early enough to let people get in the Esplanade before the park opens. But the only one I can really imagine opening up for EE is the Lion King Tram/parking lot.

CrazyMouse
08-05-2005, 01:05 AM
You might be able to do the M&F structure because I think they open at least a little bit early enough to let people get in the Esplanade before the park opens. But the only one I can really imagine opening up for EE is the Lion King Tram/parking lot.

Is the Lion King Tram/parking lot, free for me? Thanks again Phoenix, your making my trip planning easier. :)

Stupid_American
08-05-2005, 05:55 AM
AP parking is good at Mickey and Friends.
This might also hold true for AAA passes.
Mickey and Friends "officially" opens 1 hour before the park.

You might want to call ahead to see if the AAA passes are restricted to the structure.

potzbie
08-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Mickey and Friends "officially" opens 1 hour before the park.

All I know is, one time, for an 8:00 a.m. opening of DL, I was at the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure at 7:05 a.m., and it was NOT open yet.
The single employee I found there said to try back at 7:30 a.m.

Well!

If I waited for 7:30 a.m. (dead time!), I would not have been one of he first 50 people thru the gates!
So, I parked "somewhere else" (The Place Where One Cannot Say), and walked across the street to the front gate, well before 7:30 a.m.

Granted, I was the ONLY car in the structure at 7:05 a.m.; granted, it would not be cost effective for DL management to open the M&F Structure at an hour where the demand is extremely light (i.e., just me).
So, I am not placing blame, and I ought not be surprised.

This is just an anecdote -- It Happened To Me.