PDA

View Full Version : Is Priority Seating worth it for Snow White and Aladdin shows?

ima_mickeyfan
08-04-2005, 10:13 PM
I am trying to figure out if we should do the priority seating...so many people say sit under the balcony to see Aladin, due to the Elephants etc. where is priority seating at? or do you just get to enter b4 anyone else and pick your own seats?

truesally
08-04-2005, 10:44 PM
Priority seating means there is a reserved area for PS ticketholders, and I think it's quite choice.

Our seats at Snow White were nice & close, and we entered a little after the crowd because we were finishing ice cream. The seats at Aladdin, however, were fantastic and we screeched in at the last possible moment due to a lost father-in-law mix-up :eek: The ushers were extremely gracious and led us to seats right off the walkway between the front & back sections (our seats were in the back section so we didn't have to turn around to see the procession through the walkway). We were a bit farther from the actual stage but in prime position to see the special effects. I know some people prefer the balcony because the flying carpet is closer and possibly cooler to watch but I would think you'd have to be right at the front row of the balcony to see the parade go by underneath.

Enjoy, whatever you choose!

coronado_g
08-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Good info, Sally. I've wondered about PS and you explained it well.

Smeecanada
08-05-2005, 08:29 AM
I've read about people purchasing PS tickets on EBay. What show's are the tickets good for? Plus, how can you purchase them other than EBay? If, you don't have Priority Seating is the balance of the seating first come, first served. If so, where is a good place to sit.

markarkaymat
08-05-2005, 08:34 AM
I've read about people purchasing PS tickets on EBay. What show's are the tickets good for? Plus, how can you purchase them other than EBay?
I bought mine on eBay. Most "whole" tickets are for preferred seating (do an eBay search for preferred in tickets) for Muppets, Bug's Life, & Aladdin. Each ticket has 3 little tabs that the CM will rip off (I assume) when you use the pass. I also bought "used" tickets. They're missing the Aladdin ticket. I am told that you cannot buy these anywhere else because they're actually part of a perk for booking your Disney vacation through AAA or Disney. Good luck! Just don't outbid me please ;)

ima_mickeyfan
08-05-2005, 12:05 PM
ok, but where to sit is the next question while watching Aladdin? I have heard that there are some really good seats, and not so good seats.