PDA

View Full Version : parade question

oshida
08-04-2005, 10:02 PM
i know this is kinda early but is disnyland still going to run the christmis parade or are they just run the parade of dreams or a combination of both?

phoenixfire2k5
08-04-2005, 10:06 PM
i know this is kinda early but is disnyland still going to run the christmis parade or are they just run the parade of frems or a combination of both?

I think you mean the parade of dreams. (not too late to edit :p ) I think it is still up in the air. There were talks about the xmas parade going to DCA, but they may have changed their mind. I guess only time will tell.

oshida
08-04-2005, 10:10 PM
I think you mean the parade of dreams. (not too late to edit :p ) I think it is still up in the air. There were talks about the xmas parade going to DCA, but they may have changed their mind. I guess only time will tell.
thanks i just thought they might do the parade of dreams during the day and the christmis one at night

tcsnwhite
08-04-2005, 10:36 PM
From what I heard, as of right now, Christmas Fantasy stays at Disneyland.

phoenixfire2k5
08-04-2005, 11:03 PM
thanks i just thought they might do the parade of dreams during the day and the christmis one at night

that in itself is a good idea. But there might be the question of the amount of room that they have backstage to store the floats. during the week when they have 2 shows, it starts at small world for the first showing and goes down to main street. and then back for the 2nd showing. during the days when they only had one showing (for whatever parade) it would either go back the opposite direction the next day, or go back up the route after the park closed early. but here is where the question of amount of room that they have. now, they have more room backstage behind small world, than they do between space and main street. when there are floats in this are behind main street, they take up most of the room that won't block common backstage traffic. now say, they ran the parade of dreams and kept the floats backstage behind main street. there wouldn't be much room to bring the xmas parade floats and put them back there. and i believe its a hassle to tow the floats backstage the long way around the perimeter of the park. so in this case, i can only picture them having just one parade in disneyland.