PDA

View Full Version : A favor [needed] from someone who will be going to DL "SOON"...

hdlzx2
08-04-2005, 03:29 PM
I want to get my daughter the 50th Anniversary Barbie. Could someone see if they are selling her in Disneyland and how much she is?
I know they sell her at Disneydirect.com but she wants to get her "in" DL....
Is there anyone that could help me out?

SteveK
08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
I want to get my daughter the 50th Anniversary Barbie. Could someone see if they are selling her in Disneyland and how much she is?
Is there anyone that could help me out?

I seen them sold in many places in Disneyland...the Emporium for sure. They also have them at EnginEar Toys in DCA. I believe the $28.00 disneydirect is price is the same as it was at the resort.
-Steve

Malcon10t
08-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Is there anyone that could help me out?Call Disneyland DelivEARS. 800-362-4533 They can ship it to you.

coronado_g
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Call Disneyland DelivEARS. 800-362-4533 They can ship it to you.
Possibly the daughter wants it to be "born" in the park, much like folks want their MK avatars to be born there.

Earkid
08-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Possibly the daughter wants it to be "born" in the park, much like folks want their MK avatars to be born there.I believe that DelivEARS pulls orders directly from stores in the park. I just received my Shag prints and the receipt is from Disneyana. They also came wrapped in a real live plastic Disneyland bag. I was so excited to get my prints and even more excited to be able to pull them out of an official DL bag. :geek:

coronado_g
08-04-2005, 09:00 PM
They also came wrapped in a real live plastic Disneyland bag. I was so excited to get my prints and even more excited to be able to pull them out of an official DL bag. :geek:
That's it! That is what makes it official to me too - the bag!