PDA

View Full Version : 50th Tour Gifts Received?

Colin
08-04-2005, 01:32 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm just wanting to call on you guys who took the 50th anniversary tour before they had the gifts, and were told they would be posted out. Have you all received the gifts yet, myself and my brother are in the UK, and we were assured the gifts would be sent to us, however as of yet, neither of us have received them. We took the 'Imagination to Celebration' tour on 12th June and we both gave our names and addresses (same address).

I know I read here that some people had received their gifts, if everyone else has received their gifts, I'll contact the park to chase them up, we both really want these items,

Many Thanks for any help :)

C°o°lin

Chadsgal
08-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Almost our whole group has recieved them. We had 8 of us and all but two have got them in the mail about a month ago, I think.

Colin
08-05-2005, 03:14 AM
I think i'll email to chase it up, do the tours dept. have their own email? Or do I need to go through Guest relations. If so whats their address? LOL

Thanks,

C°o°lin

RStar
08-05-2005, 06:17 AM
I took the very first tour at 9am on 5/5/05, and I waited and waited for the gifts. When I heard people were getting theirs, I called and asked them when I'd get mine and they said by the end of the week. Two weeks later, nothing. So I called again and gave them my address again and they mailed them right out and I got them a few days later.

I called the tour dept directly, but you could call guest relations and ask to get transfered to them. They are cool! :cool:

stan4d_steph
08-05-2005, 06:24 AM
Colin, see this thread for information: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=42279&highlight=tour+gift