PDA

View Full Version : how many times have you been on a ride?

moriaman14
08-04-2005, 07:38 AM
Have you liked a ride soooo much that you just kept going and going on it as much as possible? For me, i once rode Big thunder 12 times. What about you?

momtotwins
08-04-2005, 08:28 AM
19 times in a row on Splash Mountain.

26 times in a row in TOT (WDW).

Obviously, no lines on either or this wouldn't have been possible. :)

Hakuna Makarla
08-04-2005, 08:32 AM
3 times in a row for screaming, first time I went on it I knew it was for me :) but I would have rid it more but it was pretty much close to closing time. I went on maliboomer for the last ride, another cool ride!!

crazi4dlr
08-04-2005, 09:54 AM
Not me but my we took my son to DL for the first time last summer and he discovered the single rider lines.

His record stands at 16 on ToT; 15 times on Matterhorn; 25 times on GRR. Needless to say we didn't see him much and this year he will have BTMRR to ride for the first time so we'll see ;)

Hawaiian Cinderella
08-04-2005, 10:39 AM
My 6 year old went on Screamin' 11 times in a row one rainy evening in march. on that trip she went a total of 16 times. i told her about the recent accident and all she could say was...umm..can i ride it when i go there in march??? :eek:

disneyperson
08-04-2005, 11:07 AM
We once went on the HM more than 30 times in one day. The CMs started teasing us after the first ten or so times. (in a friendly Disney manner of course)
We've also done Indie at least 15 times or more in a day.

oh yeah, once when my daughter was small and Toon Town was open late at night we rode the Gadget Coaster 10 times in a row. No one was in line and we just stayed on it and rode again and again. :D

Disneynerd
08-04-2005, 11:51 AM
The most I've riden something in one day is three times - California Screaming. I don't strive to ride multiple times because I feel like I could be doing or seeing something I haven't seen before - like the Golden Horshoe, Tom Sawyer's Island, any parade and fireworks. If I lived close, I'd probably dedicate an entire day to the Haunted Mansion.
Although, once I made the decision to see HISTA rather than waiting in line for Space one more time. Big mistake. HISTA needs to be removed - immediatly!

rfaljean
08-04-2005, 11:55 AM
Indiana Jones Adventure...... I could ride that all day, but of course the lines get long, fastpasses
only get you so far, and my kids would get a little upset with me.... ;)

CrazyTrain
08-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Not yet... the only ride I've ever wanted to go on again as soon as I got off was Haunted Mansion Holiday... which I will hopefully ride a few timesin a row this winter :D

coronado_g
08-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Have you liked a ride soooo much that you just kept going and going on it as much as possible? For me, i once rode Big thunder 12 times. What about you?
So you're a Big Thunder fan? Me too!
There are several rides that I make a point to do multiple times every time I visit DL but never one ride where I go to the exclusion of all other rides.
My thing is to try to ride as many rides as possible in the hours that I have in the park.

Disney Vault
08-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Went on screamin about 5 or 6 times in a row. And Indiana Jones probably about 5 or 6 too.

jennia
08-04-2005, 02:38 PM
In general we never go on the same ride twice in a visit. However, we did go on Space Mountain 3 times the first day it re-opened. :D :D :D That was a first for my husband and I.

Our son likes to go on rides multiple times and he's done Splash Mountain 5-6 times in a visit. We wait in the line and get Fast Passes for the entire party (4 of us) but then only my son and his friend ride again and they use the single rider line. It works out well now that he is old enough to go alone becaue DH and I couldn't take all that walking in one trip!

moriaman14
08-04-2005, 02:46 PM
So you're a Big Thunder fan? Me too!
There are several rides that I make a point to do multiple times every time I visit DL but never one ride where I go to the exclusion of all other rides.
My thing is to try to ride as many rides as possible in the hours that I have in the park.

Yep that ride is..well....i know this sounds lame...but.. its close to my heart

moriaman14
08-04-2005, 02:49 PM
Yeah, since im a rider who just likes to do it again and again i like to go on the least crowded days. Though i have never in my life been in disnyland and been in a ride with lines so short that they let you ride it twice. Wouldnit it be cool to just keep going after youve gone on splash, indy and big thunder/

disneyperson
08-04-2005, 02:50 PM
On the weekend of the 17th, we rode Big Thunder four times in a row during and just after the fireworks. No line! I love that ride at night!

Disney_Nut
08-04-2005, 05:16 PM
My record is the Matterhorn, which I went on about 20 times.

Hawaiian Cinderella
08-04-2005, 05:51 PM
oh and during that march trip...or last ride on our last night :crying: was big thunder mountain 4 times in a row.....

SteveK
08-04-2005, 08:49 PM
25 times in a row on Space Mountain. Many years ago during a private party (Telephone employees night or TRW night..something like that). It was pouring rain and there was nobody in the park. We were soaked to the bone but when you're that young, you don't really care.
-Steve

TowerofTerror
08-04-2005, 09:21 PM
39 times in one day on tower of terror at DCA it was in a 8 hr day during the off season.It was when park was open from 10 am and closed at 6pm.I did this in October. The most without getting off was 6 times and 9 time total in for the whole One Hour

mkcbunny
08-04-2005, 10:04 PM
We rode Grizzly RR 12 times in a row. But a few years back we rode Popeye and Bluto's Bilge Rat Barge at Universal in Florida 20 times. Not that we liked it better; it was just easier with multi-FastPasses [whatever they call them there] and the fact that it was HOT in Florida to ride that much.

evrythngwmn
08-05-2005, 03:46 AM
I rode Buzz Lightyears Astroblasters 5 times in a row. That ride is just addicting.