PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas Photos: At last!

pisces
08-03-2005, 07:05 PM
I hope these links work. I'm new at this. You may have to click open and enlarge, but here goes.

http://community.webshots.com/user/pisceschristmas

and.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pisceslibra/

GrumpyUTboi
08-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Great pictures, it makes me excited to go to DL in 4 1/2 months!

Earkid
08-03-2005, 09:17 PM
That reminds me, I need to write up my report about the Christmas 2004 Ralph Brennen's Gingerbread House decorating class. I guess I'm a little behind. Thanks for the memory jolt.

Great pics too, thanks for sharing.

Shortiemetoo
08-03-2005, 10:29 PM
Wow, awesome pics...thanks for sharing with all of us!!

pisces
08-04-2005, 10:57 AM
Whew, I'm tired. I went back and tried to clean everything up.
What can I say? I've never uploaded photos before. Didn't know there was a "rotate" feature. Thought I was stuck with having upside-down photos. And, some might still be. Hey, Disneyland, even upside down, is still pretty fun.

I also made commentary and comments for each picture. You have to do a bit of clicking to get to my extensive comments. I really didn't do much of a trip report. So, I thought my picture comments and descriptions could take the place of that. Doing whatever I can to make up for the lousy quality of the photos. These pictures came through quite a long journey to make it this far relatively intact.

RENTA: I'm waiting for your Christmas pictures. If I can upload photos (barely) .....as tech-illiterate as I am (I don't even think I know the difference between "upload" and "download")....then anyone can do it! :fez:

Camthalio
08-04-2005, 11:44 AM
Great pictures, but thatīs not Princess Jasmine in Goofys Kitchen! It is Princess Aurora - the sleeping beauty!

pisces
08-04-2005, 01:04 PM
Oooops. Well, she certainly let me go on and on referring to her as Jasmine, when she came to my table. I'm really going to have to do research before my next trip, into who's who. Especially, the Pixlar characters.

rentayenta
08-04-2005, 02:39 PM
RENTA: I'm waiting for your Christmas pictures. If I can upload photos (barely) .....as tech-illiterate as I am (I don't even think I know the difference between "upload" and "download")....then anyone can do it! :fez:

Great pics! Thanks for finally sharing. ;)

My pics are on my trip report thread.