PDA

View Full Version : Aug 22nd Disney hotel rates?

mel g
08-02-2005, 12:35 PM
Hello,

A once in a lifetime ultimate 'girls trip' may take place on Aug 22nd. It would involve a one day trip from Canada to Disneyland. I am hoping to find some decent rates (okay, APish rates) for any of the Disneyland hotels. This would be a first, staying on-site, and it would just be one night. I called about AP rates, and they are super high (300 plus) Does anyone have any suggestions at finding lower rates?

Thanks.
Mel.

Darkbeer
08-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Check MouseSavers.com, they keep track of all the discount codes for the Disney owned hotels...

MsYumiBr
08-02-2005, 01:00 PM
Hello,

A once in a lifetime ultimate 'girls trip' may take place on Aug 22nd. It would involve a one day trip from Canada to Disneyland. I am hoping to find some decent rates (okay, APish rates) for any of the Disneyland hotels. This would be a first, staying on-site, and it would just be one night. I called about AP rates, and they are super high (300 plus) Does anyone have any suggestions at finding lower rates?

Thanks.
Mel.

Did you try Canada's AA (AAA counterpart in Canada)?

mel g
08-02-2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks Darkbeer & Ms Yumibr. AA didn't have anything to offer, but I am checking all the mousesaver rates as we speak. Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Hey Darkbeer, my friend and I met you at the cove bar (surprise, surprise) in January. We were the two dressed up as pirates.....

Thanks again!

Mel :)

Darkbeer
08-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Thanks Darkbeer & Ms Yumibr. AA didn't have anything to offer, but I am checking all the mousesaver rates as we speak. Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Hey Darkbeer, my friend and I met you at the cove bar (surprise, surprise) in January. We were the two dressed up as pirates.....

Thanks again!

Mel :)

I remember you :fez:

Hope all is going well, and that you find a great deal!:cool: