PDA

View Full Version : We Are A Big Crowd By Ourselves!

lauramaynot
08-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Question: How have the crowds been since the "big" celebration in July?
My extended family is interested in making a trip next week Aug 9th. The problem is that we will be a party of 8 kids (two strollers) 5 adults and anyone who has manuvered that many kids through a crowd knows what a nightmare that can be. We have done it before but in October on a regular year. Are we insane?

Pat-n-Eil
08-02-2005, 08:06 AM
My extended family is interested in making a trip next week Aug 9th. The problem is that we will be a party of 8 kids (two strollers) 5 adults and anyone who has manuvered that many kids through a crowd knows what a nightmare that can be. We have done it before but in October on a regular year. Are we insane?

Yes! Definitely wait until after August 12th (when my trip is over) ;)

cosmicjive
08-02-2005, 09:17 AM
It's been normal summer crowds. Crowded enough to make me miss the off-season, but not so crowded that you can't hit all the key rides.

The strollers are a definite problem though. Everyday I see people with strollers completely stuck in the thick crowds.

Crowds probably won't let up until September.

The bigger problem for me lately has been the heat, not the crowds. It has been really freakin' hot, which is very draining.

-Jeff "etumor"

coronado_g
08-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Wow! 8 kids and 5 adults in August! Are you insane?
Oh wait - you already suggested that.
I concur.