PDA

View Full Version : Music on Teacups

CookieBandit
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM
What is the music that plays during the Teacups? I remember thinking that it was such a catchy tune (we had to wait in line for 30 minutes and the music just kept playing over and over again, even when we had to wait for 10 minutes for a CM to fix a problem).

I tried searching the web and I think it's the Unbirthday song from Alice in Wonderland? I've tried finding audio clips (just so I can remember what the song sounds like) but nothing I find seems to be it (the clips are really slow, and I remember the song was more upbeat).

And it's bugging me that I can't find it...

phoenixfire2k5
08-01-2005, 09:25 PM
What is the music that plays during the Teacups? I remember thinking that it was such a catchy tune (we had to wait in line for 30 minutes and the music just kept playing over and over again, even when we had to wait for 10 minutes for a CM to fix a problem).

I tried searching the web and I think it's the Unbirthday song from Alice in Wonderland? I've tried finding audio clips (just so I can remember what the song sounds like) but nothing I find seems to be it (the clips are really slow, and I remember the song was more upbeat).

To my knowledge it is the Unbirthday Song. Maybe a few others like Painting The Roses Red. But the UB song is the one I can picture.

leotatoombs
08-01-2005, 09:41 PM

And it's bugging me that I can't find it...This is the song you were wanting, it is the same song from the movie on the attraction but edited. & it sounds a heck of a lot better! it is the only song played on this ride!over & over! the alice in wonderland attraction has a medley of all the other songs from the movie.
:)

phoenixfire2k5
08-01-2005, 09:47 PM
This is the song you were wanting, it is the same song from the movie on the attraction but edited. & it sounds a heck of a lot better! it is the only song played on this ride!over & over! the alice in wonderland attraction has a medley of all the other songs from the movie.
:)

Thats what I figured it was. And I believe I said that lol

Shortiemetoo
08-01-2005, 09:49 PM
and over and over and over...lol had to wait in line for 45 min. one time with my daughter when she was around 5!!!

coronado_g
08-01-2005, 11:40 PM
You can download "The Mad Tea Party" audio file from Visions Fantastic.