PDA

View Full Version : 5th anniversary at Disneyland, what to do?

FamDisney
08-01-2005, 11:30 AM
As the title suggests I will be celebrating my 5th anniversary on the 26th of this month at Disneyland. I am hoping to get out one night with the wife so we can play at the parks while grandma takes care of the kids. Does anyone have any suggestions of things to do or places to go in the Disney/DCA area?

Im hoping for some suggestions for some fun/romantic things to do for my wonderful wife. Ladies, your responses are especially welcome.

socaltexan02
08-01-2005, 11:52 AM
Hey! My husband and I just did this for our 5th anniv. in June. Happy Anniversary.

We opted to have dinner at the Wine Country Tratorria...the food was good, not great - but better than decent. I liked sitting in the shade and having a glass of wine while at DCA - not something we usually do w/ the kids! :p We didn't have the budget for Napa Rose or other, more expensive restaurants. We also had lunch at the Blue Bayou (shared a Monte Cristo), which was just enough food for us for lunch, and got to enjoy the BB setting.

We really enjoyed just going to DL/DCA w/out kids and riding rides we never get to enjoy. Our kids are very little so that's anything w/ an over 40 inch height requirement! :)

I don't have too much else as far as specifics go - maybe others will have more clever ideas...I know you'll have fun!

kimc0486
08-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Napa Rose for dinner, the nicest restaurant in the parks. There are spas in the Grand Californian where you can get massages etc... Blue Bayou is also a great restaurant imo b/c of the setting. Try stopping by city hall (I'm not sure if they'll do anything) and say it's your anniversary. Or the Fantasmic dessert buffet on the balcony is great I here! If you guys are big Disney fans, a tour is also always great! Whatever restaurant you go to tell them its your anniversary, i've heard they sometimes give out free dessert! Have fun!

stan4d_steph
08-01-2005, 12:57 PM
Check out some previous threads on this topic:

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=42603&highlight=romantic
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=42511&highlight=romantic