PDA

View Full Version : Suprising your significant other

gteppel
07-31-2005, 10:35 PM
I'm taking my wife to Disneyland at the end of August and we'll be staying in the Grand Californian Hotel (Resort View). To make a long story short my wife has worked her butt off for the last 1 1/2 years (she worked 2 jobs) so I could finish my degree. Anyways as we are taking this much needed vacation I would really like to suprise her with presents and romantic things... I would love to hear some ideas from people of what they have done for their significant other or any idea that may just pop into your head.

Thanks,
gteppel

Malcon10t
07-31-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm taking my wife to Disneyland at the end of August and we'll be staying in the Grand Californian Hotel (Resort View). To make a long story short my wife has worked her butt off for the last 1 1/2 years (she worked 2 jobs) so I could finish my degree. Anyways as we are taking this much needed vacation I would really like to suprise her with presents and romantic things... I would love to hear some ideas from people of what they have done for their significant other or any idea that may just pop into your head.

Thanks,
gteppelCall vacation planning (someone have the number?) NOW and get balcony seating for Fantasmic! or even Riverside, but Balcony is more romantic. Book a reservation at Blue Bayou.

phoenixfire2k5
07-31-2005, 11:36 PM
Call vacation planning (someone have the number?) NOW and get balcony seating for Fantasmic! or even Riverside, but Balcony is more romantic. Book a reservation at Blue Bayou.

Don't get a reservation at the Blue Bayou. Use this as an alternative. First, try for reservations at the Napa Rose which is inside the Grand Californian. I haven't dined (notice the significance of the usage of that word as opposed to eaten :P lol ) there yet, but I keep reading rave reviews and suggestions for it on this forum. Though they're not a dark or dimmed atmosphere like BB, but they're still romantic. And secondly, I don't know the number for vacation planning, but the main number/info line to Dland is 714-781-7290 and you should get a live person, not an automated system. The line is open from 7am to 7pm PST daily.