PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland In October

I Heart Disneyland!
07-31-2005, 04:36 PM
Does anyone know of anything fun at DL during the first couple of weeks of October? We're going maybe the 6th to 15th. (No, not for MA) Is it decorated for fall, etc??

wwithers
07-31-2005, 04:48 PM
Does anyone know of anything fun at DL during the first couple of weeks of October? We're going maybe the 6th to 15th. (No, not for MA) Is it decorated for fall, etc??

Yay Janine! I am coming for MA on the 13th. I would definitely love to meet you-- even if it's just for a few minutes!! :D

(And I have no answer for your question, sorry.)

adriennek
07-31-2005, 05:12 PM
We're going maybe the 6th to 15th. (No, not for MA) Is it decorated for fall, etc??

No MA!?!?!? :(

Adrienne

wwithers
07-31-2005, 06:12 PM

Adrienne

But I'll be there. That will make it all better.

gerry
07-31-2005, 06:20 PM
We will be there Oct. 6th - 10th. I can't wait.

Maus
07-31-2005, 07:15 PM
The store displays change for the seasons and, of course, the flowers and plants will be changed out for fall, but that's really all that happens. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I Heart Disneyland!
07-31-2005, 07:18 PM

Adrienne

You would seriously have to call the paramedics to bring me back to life if I tried to do the MA race, even though I WOULD kick all butts. ;) My hubby will be there part of that timeframe, and my daughter the rest. SO, it's a family affair, and I am so excited! It's been years since my daughter was there with me. Oh my gosh---girlie time!!!!!

kinglouie1967
07-31-2005, 07:25 PM
I plan on being at DL around the same time and was wondering, what is MA? And is it contagious? :)

Crazy4DL
07-31-2005, 07:33 PM
A couple of my friends, Josie and maybe Goober, were thinking of heading down around that time too! :~D ;)

I Heart Disneyland!
07-31-2005, 07:36 PM
Well, I would LOVE to meet GOOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :geek:

Crazy4DL
07-31-2005, 07:37 PM
Well, I would LOVE to meet GOOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :geek:

It's a deal :D :D

AnnaBanana
07-31-2005, 07:41 PM
Does anyone know of anything fun at DL during the first couple of weeks of October? We're going maybe the 6th to 15th.

Well it would always be fun to meet up with me around the 14th or 15th! ;) :D

Shortiemetoo
07-31-2005, 08:03 PM
You would seriously have to call the paramedics to bring me back to life if I tried to do the MA race, even though I WOULD kick all butts. ;) My hubby will be there part of that timeframe, and my daughter the rest. SO, it's a family affair, and I am so excited! It's been years since my daughter was there with me. Oh my gosh---girlie time!!!!!

Oh wow...my breath has just been taken away!!!!!
Janine and Ruthie there at the same time....what if I sneak down too...will I get to meet you both? I am not sure I would be able to make it... depends upon when Connor decides to have his birthday! But just the thought of it is so awesome!!!

Crazy4DL
07-31-2005, 08:33 PM
!
Janine and Ruthie there at the same time....what if I sneak down too...will I get to meet you both? I am not sure I would be able to make it...

I, for one, would be honored to meet you Shortie, any time any place (DL preferred :D )

I Heart Disneyland!
07-31-2005, 08:52 PM
Well it would always be fun to meet up with me around the 14th or 15th! ;) :D

Whitney, Adrienne AND Anna at the same time? Wow!!! Maybe we can at least exchange a hug and a hello, but, I can be sure that my hubby won't want to hang out, and probably not my daughter either...we are very stingy with our DL time! Hope everyone understands. (Besides, I am way fatter than I'd like to be to meet everyone!!!!) :eek:

wwithers
07-31-2005, 09:34 PM
Whitney, Adrienne AND Anna at the same time? Wow!!! Maybe we can at least exchange a hug and a hello, but, I can be sure that my hubby won't want to hang out, and probably not my daughter either...we are very stingy with our DL time! Hope everyone understands. (Besides, I am way fatter than I'd like to be to meet everyone!!!!) :eek:

A hug and a hello would be fabulous

adriennek
07-31-2005, 09:42 PM

Well I'm more bummed that you won't be at MA than I would be if you 'only' stopped for a hug. Especially the first time- I mean, what if you meet me and I smell or something and you've blocked out two hours with me.

At least at MA you'd only have to bump into me.... but I'll try to get over it if you say hello on the 14th or 15th ;)

Adrienne

I Heart Disneyland!
07-31-2005, 10:31 PM
Well I'm more bummed that you won't be at MA than I would be if you 'only' stopped for a hug. Especially the first time- I mean, what if you meet me and I smell or something and you've blocked out two hours with me.

Adrienne

Doh!!! You've unearthed my secret. It's the potential "SMELL FACTOR" that keeps me away. ;) ;) Baby barf, dirty diapers. You just never know with you MP moms! ;) hahahaha! Besides, being the first time at DL, with my daughter, in 4 years, I am going to be WAY selfish with my time with her. It's not often that a 24 year old will still go on vacation with you....if she even ends up going at all. (She works 2 jobs.) If not, I will be flying out on the 12th with hubby, and will miss the whole bunch of you! :( I mean, I do want my hugs.

adriennek
07-31-2005, 10:33 PM
Doh!!! You've unearthed my secret. It's the potential "SMELL FACTOR" that keeps me away. ;) ;) Baby barf, dirty diapers. You just never know with you MP moms! ;)

I knew it... I'm so on to you..... "here, take this, it will make your smelly house and stinky you smell better..." Everything's making sense now....

If not, I will be flying out on the 12th with hubby, and will miss the whole bunch of you! :( I mean, I do want my hugs.

Hold the phone, sister, now you're saying you may not even stay until the 14th or 15th let alone do MA???

HRUMPH!

Adrienne

kinglouie1967
08-01-2005, 09:15 AM
I plan on being at DL around the same time and was wondering, what is MA? And is it contagious? :)

Nevermind. Must not be anything interesting.

Crazy4DL
08-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Nevermind. Must not be anything interesting.

Opps sorry - I think we got to goofing and overlooked your questions :(

I can't really answer your very legit question very good myself as I have never been to MA but I know it stand for Mouse Adventure and it is some sort of race/game that Mouse Planet puts on in the spring and fall.

Hopefully someone who really knows the details will answer in a bit. :)

CrazyTrain
08-01-2005, 01:36 PM
Here's a link to the Mouse Adventure page... http://www.mouseplanet.com/mouseadventure/

I did it for the first time in March and it was SO much fun!! :D