PDA

View Full Version : A cool website, I think

Pages : [1] 2

Vegitabeta
07-30-2005, 09:52 AM
I don't know if anyone has ever come across this (http://1313southharborblvd.com/) but I thought I'd share it with y'all incase anyone is interested...have fun! :cool:

nickbrown2k2
07-30-2005, 09:54 AM
I don't know if anyone has ever come across this (http://1313southharborblvd.com/) but I thought I'd share it with y'all incase anyone is interested...have fun! :cool:

Haven't seen that before. Thanks for sharing! Another good one is www.disneyexperience.com.

--Nick

Osky
07-30-2005, 09:55 AM
That's a cool site. I have long wished they would publish that whole musical retrospective.

Vegitabeta
07-30-2005, 09:55 AM
Haven't seen that before. Thanks for sharing! Another good one is www.disneyexperience.com.

--Nick

Yeah I got the link from there...kinda...lol :rolleyes:

Disney Vault
07-30-2005, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the links to those sites. They are both new to me.

BigAlH
07-30-2005, 11:11 PM

Ok this completely rocks! Thanks!

Disneyfun
07-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Thank you Thank you thank you!
Okay it is a long story that i will make very short. But MY uncle did this great birthday present for me pbecasue of this web site so I wanted to check it out but everytime I get to the computer I forget what it is was I would remeber 1313 harbor only.
Thanks now I can book mark it!

Vegitabeta
07-31-2005, 02:44 AM
Thank you Thank you thank you!
Okay it is a long story that i will make very short. But MY uncle did this great birthday present for me pbecasue of this web site so I wanted to check it out but everytime I get to the computer I forget what it is was I would remeber 1313 harbor only.
Thanks now I can book mark it!

Lol no problem, my dad found it and has been burning everything onto cd's for the last few nights. I particularly like the Tiki Room Macarana! lol

Disneyfun
07-31-2005, 10:54 AM
Lol no problem, my dad found it and has been burning everything onto cd's for the last few nights. I particularly like the Tiki Room Macarana! lol
THat was my gift he burned everything for me!!!!!! I have yet had time to listen to it all. BUt I have loved what I have heard so far. I enjoy listening to it on the IPOD.

I Heart Disneyland!
07-31-2005, 11:01 AM
Very fun! Thanks both of you for sharing those sites with us! :) I'm always up for a new Disney site to browse.

coronado_g
07-31-2005, 11:05 AM
Another terrific site is Visions Fantastic. When I first saw it, I was like a kid in a candy store! Everytime they have a new ride video, I burn it to CD and then enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Hank919
08-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Another terrific site is Visions Fantastic. When I first saw it, I was like a kid in a candy store! Everytime they have a new ride video, I burn it to CD and then enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Post a link please

Disney Vault
08-01-2005, 04:34 PM
Post a link please
http://www.visionsfantastic.com/

WITron
08-02-2005, 01:24 AM

That is part of a cd called Mouse House. I purchased a copy of it after they were playing it on Main Street for New Year's Eve nine or ten years ago. Whenever I hear those songs it brings back some great memories of sitting there talking with a group of friends, that haven't been all together since.

Disneyfun
08-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Does anyone know what happened to the site 1313 Harborblvd? I tired to go to it yesterady and today and all I get is site susspended?
:(

cosmicjive
08-02-2005, 09:06 AM
Does anyone know what happened to the site 1313 Harborblvd? I tired to go to it yesterady and today and all I get is site susspended?
:(

My best guess is that they exceeded their bandwidth limit. That makes sense because of the number of large files that they were hosting. If that is the case, then they should come back after the beginning of their next billing cycle.

-Jeff "etumor"

Pat-n-Eil
08-02-2005, 09:47 AM
My best guess is that they exceeded their bandwidth limit. That makes sense because of the number of large files that they were hosting. If that is the case, then they should come back after the beginning of their next billing cycle.

-Jeff "etumor"

What kind of stuff was on there? If it was music - copyrighted music - it may not be coming back.

Disneyfun
08-02-2005, 10:39 AM
What kind of stuff was on there? If it was music - copyrighted music - it may not be coming back.
That is what I am afraid of :(

Tambour
08-02-2005, 10:46 AM
I talked to Gary (the owner of that site)... it's just the bandwidth. He will be back.

Disneyfun
08-02-2005, 10:49 AM
Thanks Good to know! I was hoping to start getting the POD cast!
YEs I am addicitied to pod casts!

coronado_g
08-02-2005, 11:54 AM
Thanks Good to know! I was hoping to start getting the POD cast!
YEs I am addicitied to pod casts!
What are Pod Casts?

cosmicjive
08-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Podcasts are "radio programs" that you can subscribe to, and everytime there is a new one, it will be copied to your iPod, so that you can listen to it at your leisure.

Now, back to 1313southharborblvd.

Does anyone know how some of these recordings were obtained? In at least some cases, I'm guessing that they came from the source material, as they seem to contain unused bits.

Examples: The Haunted Mansion track has several pieces of dialog recorded by Paul Frees that do not (and never have, to my knowledge) appear on the ride. This includes several alternative versions of the Doom Buggy loading, and a reference to a library that doesn't exist in the ride.

Another Example: The Splash Mountain track contains an "Uncle Remus" narration that isn't used on the ride, as well as several bits of dialog that I don't recognize.

Were these published in this form at some point? I can't imagine the alternate doom buggy loading instructions were published by Disney at any point. This makes me suspect that much of this material was obtained through "inside sources."

I'm just curious. I find the recordings to be fascinating.

-Jeff "etumor"

Disneyfun
08-02-2005, 12:12 PM
What are Pod Casts?
Pod cast is like a radio show. Anyone can record something then they down load it to the computer and tehn you can down load it and listen to it on your computer or on an Ipod or other mp3 player!
I listen to many disney pod cast. The one from Disneyland and the one from the Mousepod http://www.pocketsymphony.com/mousepod/B520374309/.

LOYL2DZNY
08-02-2005, 01:54 PM
ok, why am i the only one that cannot open this? :confused:

Disneyfun
08-02-2005, 06:16 PM
ok, why am i the only one that cannot open this? :confused:
Is this the Link that started this topic. That would be 1313harborblvd. It is currently down will be back soon. They went over thier band width.
If this is the pod cast above. you might need something like i tunes ot ipodder. I forget what it is called. But think of it as needing a cd player to play cd. You need the pod player to play the podcast.