PDA

View Full Version : I have my work cut out for me this weekend

MrsG
07-29-2005, 04:05 PM
Some members of my family are coming down this Sunday thru Wednesday to do Disneyland. I will be with them Sunday and Monday to guide them a bit.

Now, these are people that do Disneyland about every 5 years. I have been getting emails that ask: What is this we keep hearing about Fast Pass? And: Tell us about California Land. And: Is that Fantasia show still there? They have a lot to learn!

disneyperson
07-29-2005, 04:11 PM
Yeah, what is the deal with that California Land ? :D
Hang in there, I'm sure you'll make experts out of them in no time.

Hakuna Makarla
07-29-2005, 04:32 PM
:) :) oh the pain of a newby heh there Mrs G

I was a newby last year ha ha ha ha ha arn't we pains in the Butt !! :)

Shortiemetoo
07-29-2005, 04:50 PM
But it is so much fun to teach people things and see the discovery in their eyes...I love it!! :D

MrsG
07-29-2005, 04:51 PM
I was a newby last year ha ha ha ha ha arn't we pains in the Butt !! :)
I'm very much looking forward to seeing the park thru newbies' eyes! But they are seriously trying to get me to go on ToT, and I just can't do it!

disneyperson
07-29-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm very much looking forward to seeing the park thru newbies' eyes! But they are seriously trying to get me to go on ToT, and I just can't do it!
Just offer to hold their stuff for them while they go. Find a shady bench and sit. That's what I do in other parks when my companions do the thrill rides. The TOT really isn't so bad , even I can ride it and I'm a wussy.

Shortiemetoo
07-29-2005, 05:13 PM
Just offer to hold their stuff for them while they go. Find a shady bench and sit. That's what I do in other parks when my companions do the thrill rides. The TOT really isn't so bad , even I can ride it and I'm a wussy.

Are you really??? That really surprises me??!! To me if you will ride ToT and Space, Matterhorn and Big Thunder I could never consider you a wussy!!!

Hakuna Makarla
07-29-2005, 05:37 PM

sure you can!! I thought " no way not ever" but man that ride is fun!! do you do california screaming? well that ride is way tamer. I love them both, but yeah the tot is scary but I have done it 3 tmes and I can feel the pull to go on it again. do it, just once to say you did it ( then email me right away and holler at me LOL! )_

Hakuna Makarla
07-29-2005, 05:38 PM

if you can go on tot you can do screaming and other rides. the maliboomer which I thought would scae Jesus out of me, was awsome! ok, so I am going to go on all the thrill rides and well a lot of times :)

MrsG
07-29-2005, 05:47 PM
do you do california screaming?
No, because then I'd have to post on the "most disgusting thing I
did at Disneyland" thread!

Shortiemetoo
07-29-2005, 05:47 PM
if you can go on tot you can do screaming and other rides. the maliboomer which I thought would scae Jesus out of me, was awsome! ok, so I am going to go on all the thrill rides and well a lot of times :)

We are going to ride California Screamin in the front row Karla...I want a good picture of you! lolololol

Hakuna Makarla
07-29-2005, 05:52 PM
We are going to ride California Screamin in the front row Karla...I want a good picture of you! lolololol
cool here is what I will look like LOL! notice all my hair like blown back. I loved that ride! here is me, tiffany, coaster and some man. :)

Hakuna Makarla
07-29-2005, 05:54 PM
sorry same post

MrsG
07-29-2005, 07:56 PM
Well, I guess we won't be riding Screamin' this weekend. :(