PDA

View Full Version : Misc. food questions

kimc0486
07-29-2005, 01:20 PM
Ok, I was looking at dlrinfo.com and some other places and I have a few questions...

1. What is the 50th mickey golden ears dessert?

2. Where can I find restaurant hours (particularly BB?)

3. Are the souvenier sippers good for refill at ALL DL/DCA locations, or only the one you bought it from...or no refills at all just the cup?

4. Do restaurants allow adults to order off the kid menu? some places I see 11 and uner 9 and under etc...some with none at all?

5. Is Carnation Cafe a sit-down place and they bring the food out? (I cant tell)

Thanks so much! :D

MrsG
07-29-2005, 01:53 PM
Carnation is a sit-down restaurant and they do bring out your food.

You can order kids meals for anyone.

I don't think you get refills of any kind.

hlbtimes2
07-29-2005, 03:04 PM
They dont post hours because they can vary from day to day. Some days, some of the places arent open at all, especially in the off season. But, I believe BB starts seating at 11:30. If you want to go there you'll want to call disney dinning and make a reservation (actually its called priority seating).

Malcon10t
07-29-2005, 03:15 PM
Ok, I was looking at dlrinfo.com and some other places and I have a few questions...

1. What is the 50th mickey golden ears dessert?

2. Where can I find restaurant hours (particularly BB?)

3. Are the souvenier sippers good for refill at ALL DL/DCA locations, or only the one you bought it from...or no refills at all just the cup?

4. Do restaurants allow adults to order off the kid menu? some places I see 11 and uner 9 and under etc...some with none at all?

5. Is Carnation Cafe a sit-down place and they bring the food out? (I cant tell)

Thanks so much! :D
1. No clue. Never heard of this one before.
2.) I don't know of any that has hours, I do have a website at work that has all the menus at the different restaurants.
3.) I found the sippers are usually refillable at all the locations. Its usually the price of a regular drink. Oh, and you can get free refills at Pizza Port on regular drinks.
4. Yes
5. Yes