PDA

View Full Version : Going in October

ecameron87
07-29-2005, 12:52 PM
I am new to this board, but have been visiting for a while. I have lived in Tucson, Arizona all my life and have visited DLR over 15 times. This October (17th-18th) we are planning to visit again. When we went to book the hotel at The Carousel Inn, we got the last room. They are now completely booked. This shocked me because in the past, October was a very slow time of the year for Disneyland. I don't like crowded days, so, should I be worried.? I am hoping that there is some sort of convention at the Anaheim Convention Center that is causing the booked rooms. Or, is DLR really going to be that crowded because of the 50th?

Please help calm my fears!

phoenixfire2k5
07-29-2005, 01:10 PM
I am new to this board, but have been visiting for a while. I have lived in Tucson, Arizona all my life and have visited DLR over 15 times. This October (17th-18th) we are planning to visit again. When we went to book the hotel at The Carousel Inn, we got the last room. They are now completely booked. This shocked me because in the past, October was a very slow time of the year for Disneyland. I don't like crowded days, so, should I be worried.? I am hoping that there is some sort of convention at the Anaheim Convention Center that is causing the booked rooms. Or, is DLR really going to be that crowded because of the 50th?

Please help calm my fears!

Recent reports on the Mouseplanet site have stated that there is probably going to be some special Halloween festivities going on at the parks in October. But, it could probably be due to a convention during that time. I wouldn't sweat it with the crowds. Just go with the flow, smile, and have fun. Whether its crowded or not, just go and have a good time. :)