PDA

View Full Version : AAA Package w/AP: Enhanced Fastpass?

SuzanneSLO
07-29-2005, 12:41 PM
We just booked 2 packages at the DLH thru AAA for Sept: one with passes for the kids and grandkids and one w/o passes 'cuz Gram & Grampa already have APs :D . The agent was sure that the AP package would include EE and Toontown MAdness, but she wasn't sure about enhanced fastpass. :confused: Anyone booked an AP package thru AAA and have experience? Thanks in advance for your help. -- Suzanne

DisneyDustin22
07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
I know that AP's do not get Enhanced Fastpass. Not sure about the others though. Brew it up with Darkbeer I'm sure he knows.

phoenixfire2k5
07-29-2005, 12:47 PM
We just booked 2 packages at the DLH thru AAA for Sept: one with passes for the kids and grandkids and one w/o passes 'cuz Gram & Grampa already have APs :D . The agent was sure that the AP package would include EE and Toontown MAdness, but she wasn't sure about enhanced fastpass. :confused: Anyone booked an AP package thru AAA and have experience? Thanks in advance for your help. -- Suzanne

Please review previous threads in regards to experiences with Enhanced FP.

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=44616&highlight=enhanced+fastpass

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=42414&highlight=enhanced+fastpass

hlbtimes2
07-29-2005, 01:00 PM
I think I would get a second opinion on early entry. That is usually stated on the multi day park hopper, which they wont have if using an ap.

Pat-n-Eil
07-29-2005, 02:09 PM

I think the agent might be mistaken about the EE for the AP holders.

I am certain the APers won't be Enhanced FastPass getters, but the kids & grandkids passports should be.

Marox3
07-29-2005, 03:54 PM
I have AP's and was trying to book a pkg with AAA, and the only thing they could offer me was hotel ressies. I was told all the packages include park admission.

MickeyLumbo
07-29-2005, 03:55 PM
unless ParkHoppers were purchased with the package, there will be no Early Entry or Enhanced FastPass features for your grandparents package with Annual Passes. In addition, they will not get the perferred seating at three DCA shows or the ESPN Zone Arena GameCard.

MissKim
07-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Just piping up here to say that other places are reporting that all guests staying at DL resorts are now getting early entry. If this is true, you would get EE with your AP (or any type of pass). However, this is not in writing and no idea if this official or just due to the current celebration.

MickeyLumbo
07-29-2005, 04:26 PM
ONE Early Entry (one hour prior to Park opening - you choose monday, tuesday, thursday OR saturday), is a "Bonus" feature with a Three or more day ParkHopper ticket purchased through Walt Disney Travel Company or AAA. (AAA calls WDTC to book the package).

Merely staying at a Resort Hotel does not provide the Early Entry Bonus. Guests at Good Neighbor Hotels may receive this bonus if they have a 3 or more day Park Hopper and purchase their package through WDTC or AAA. ;)