PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Zone MVP Club change

Darkbeer
07-29-2005, 10:22 AM
Sorry folks, the ESPN Zone MVP Club has decided to stop offering the $20 free food or merchandise certificate... You can still get the free Game Card and cooler...

http://mvpclub.espnzone.com/

For those who have already signed up in the last 30 days, and not turned in your e-mail, you should still get the $20 voucher, and anyone who has picked one up and not used it, you are also OK, they will honor them, and still expire 10/31/05.

Hope that a lot of you took advantage of the deal.... :fez:

hlbtimes2
07-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Dang, I alway miss out on the good stuff.

Hakuna Makarla
07-29-2005, 10:38 AM
dang me to!! I was going to join about the time I was heading out next Aprildang it all to heck!

scaeagles
07-29-2005, 10:40 AM
We took advantage of it during our June trip and couldn't be more thankful for the info provided here. With two adults in the house, we got $40 in free food, so that paid for most of lunch there one day, as well as the other perks. My 6 year old son will be using one of the ESPN coolers as he lunch box this year in first grade, and is very excited about it.

What a deal! I can see why they stopped offering it. It must have been costing them a hell of a lot of money.

Shortiemetoo
07-29-2005, 11:05 AM
When we turned in our coupons July 13, there were pages of lists of people who had signed up and turned in their emails!!! It was a shock to me to see how many!!!
They were out of the coolers and said they should get some two days later. Bye the last day of our trip they were still out and said we should get them in the mail in 8 to 10 weeks...obviously they were surprised by how many people signed up also!!
Great program and thank you Darkbeer!! With three adults we got a nice nice meal and with the leftover coupon the kids got an outfit for baby on the way!!!

Sandiegoboy
07-29-2005, 12:03 PM
damn, I was goiing to wait till next week to sign up since it said you have to go within a month of signing up.
Oh well.

passthepixiedust
07-29-2005, 03:29 PM
awww...... me too ! I was just waiting until the 1st ! bummer !

Crazy4DL
07-29-2005, 03:41 PM
oh my - we just signed up last week! I hope they will still honor the email!

ima_mickeyfan
07-29-2005, 03:57 PM
just my luck, oh well the coolers and game cards are enough for me! my boys will love the goodies they will get as mom and dad pass on the treasures of our freebies.

DwoernAdale
07-29-2005, 04:20 PM
We just signed up last week too and the e-mail does list the $20 voucher, so hopefully they will honor it.

experiment626
07-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Finally I go in on something while it was still good.

They were out of coolers on the 15th and never got back to see if they got any in.

Shortiemetoo
07-29-2005, 05:11 PM
oh my - we just signed up last week! I hope they will still honor the email!

I'm sure they will!! After all they sent you the email that says you will get it!!

Wanda Woman
07-29-2005, 11:20 PM
Whew! I just used mine on Thursday night! Thank you, Darkbeer, for all of the great info you wrote on that deal. My friend and I got $40 off of our meals and they did have the mini-coolers available.

goober7011
07-30-2005, 05:31 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I knew I should've done this earlier, that's what I get for waiting I guess. Oh well, I'm finally going back to DL for the first time in 2.5 years so I'm still excited. Thanks for sharing this way back when.
-Goober