PDA

View Full Version : Photo Mosaic

mickeylove
07-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Are the photo kiosk's still around at disneyland? There haven't been any posts about this topic for awhile, and my trip is only a week away, so i am getting anxious.

Animalia
07-28-2005, 06:33 PM
Are the photo kiosk's still around at disneyland? There haven't been any posts about this topic for awhile, and my trip is only a week away, so i am getting anxious.

They were there when my family and I visited for the big 50th two weeks ago. But the one on Main Street wasn't working and the one next to the information booth at DCA told me it couldn't find any photos under my name or email address. I know at least three of mine were used because I got an email a couple of months ago saying they were. It was kind of disappointing to not be able to locate them while we were there.
Good luck to you Mickeylove.

kimc0486
07-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Is there anywhere on the dl site that allows up to look the pictures up?

smartypants723
07-29-2005, 12:14 AM
I was at DL recently on July 23rd. The kiosk outside City Hall doesn't work. However, there is another one.

If you go across from the City Hall, there is an attraction called the First 50 Magical Years (which you should go check it out, btw). If you look around outside that area, you should spot the Steamboat Willie photo collage (you can't miss it, it's really big!). Walk to the right of that collage and you should spot the photo kiosk.

If you're lost, ask a Cast Member at City Hall for assistance. They should help you out with that.

Hope that helps~! And good luck finding your pictures~! :)

~Helen

stan4d_steph
07-29-2005, 05:37 AM
Is there anywhere on the dl site that allows up to look the pictures up?As of now you can only look up your information at the DLR kiosks.