PDA

View Full Version : Good Neighbor hotel park hopper prices?

RemainSeatedPlease
07-28-2005, 01:44 PM
We are staying at the Fairfield Inn and we have our AP's but the people we are traveling with need to buy tickets. We called the desk at the hotel and asked them how much the 4-day park hopper was and she told us $164.00...which according to the official site is cheaper than at the park..correct? But then we would maybe like to go in the night we arrive so..we asked her about the 5-day hopper, she had no idea what it was...kind of strange...Do you know if you can purchase a 5-day hopper at the good neighbor hotels? ..and the Good neighbor hotels do give you a discounted price...right? -thanks ahead

phillyorig
07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
What I heard from Disney Store, AAA and a local tv person that just did a remote at the time for DL, It was few and far between to find a 5day.
Disney,according to the tv guy and a cm , didn't want many people staying many days.. :|

I got my 5 day at the Disney store here and paid $169 for early admission
( should have went with AAA for $164 and free parking!!! :crying: ),EE was a waste for us!!

This info was from late May

RemainSeatedPlease
07-28-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh! I totally forgot the disney store! We might run over there. I thought AAA might be a good idea, but their site said they only offer a 3-day...silly! -thanks..but I still wonder if the good neighbor offers a 5-day? It seems silly that they wouldn't but...

infinite
07-28-2005, 02:15 PM
We have 6-day park hoppers.

We purchased them through disneyland.com, that may be why we were able to get them.

Edited to add: I am not sure they were any cheaper than AP’s, however. I wanted to get AP’s, but my husband didn’t want to have to deal with black-out dates. Earlier this year we bought 4-day, so an AP’s probably would have been best for us, in the long run.

Mommy2NicknMax
07-28-2005, 02:20 PM
The hotel we're staying at only goes up to 4 days on the PH. I think the only places I've seen the 5 day are The Disney Store (as someone already mentioned) and Disneyland's website.

Rteneyck
07-28-2005, 02:57 PM
my AAA here in phoenix has the 5 day hopper pass w/free parking for 166.00. It does not include the EE though.

Shortiemetoo
07-28-2005, 03:30 PM
I talked to AAA in Sacramento and Yuba City...both said that the tickets for 5 day park hoppers are not available at their AAA's but to call around as a lot of them still have them!!

RemainSeatedPlease
07-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Okay cool! Thanks you guys! Very very Helpful!! We'll call the disney store and AAA and see what is the best. :D ;)

Susan L
07-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Oh! I totally forgot the disney store! We might run over there. I thought AAA might be a good idea, but their site said they only offer a 3-day...silly! -thanks..but I still wonder if the good neighbor offers a 5-day? It seems silly that they wouldn't but...

I alwasy book through AAA and have gotten 3 to 7 day hoppers from them. I don't go on the site I go directly to the local office in our area.

We also booked through Disney Travel and was told we could get up to a 14 day hopper but, you might as well buy and AP if you are going to do 14 days, what a trip that would be.

RemainSeatedPlease
07-28-2005, 04:31 PM
k awsome..called the disney store. We can get the 5-day for 169$!

Malcon10t
07-28-2005, 05:36 PM
I alwasy book through AAA and have gotten 3 to 7 day hoppers from them. I don't go on the site I go directly to the local office in our area.

We also booked through Disney Travel and was told we could get up to a 14 day hopper but, you might as well buy and AP if you are going to do 14 days, what a trip that would be.I bought 8 day hoppers for friends, then they upgraded to a deluxe AP at the park. An 8 day hopper was $189 with EE and $10 ESPN.

RemainSeatedPlease
07-28-2005, 07:24 PM
eeks...well our AAA must stink....

MyBeast
07-29-2005, 12:46 AM
The FFI only carries the 2,3, and 4 day park hoppers. Thats why the person wouldn't have known about the 5 day one.

2 day - 105Adult 85Child
3 day - 144 Adult 114 Child
4 day - 164 Adult 134(?) child

I work at one of the good neighbor hotels:)

Enjoy the Fairfield INN, its a fantastic hotel.

jswtsang
07-29-2005, 06:58 AM
for the person who wanted the AP, couldn't you just upgrade at the end of your trip?