PDA

View Full Version : Disneycam would be cool

Disney4Me
07-28-2005, 06:45 AM
I wish that they had a Disneycam that I could check out every now and then for an additional fix. Maybe they do and I don't know about it? :eek:

stan4d_steph
07-28-2005, 06:46 AM
There are no Disney webcams of DL.

NorCalDisney
07-28-2005, 07:13 AM
There are no Disney webcams of DL.

In fact, I'm not sure the WDW ones are still running...

Tutter
07-28-2005, 07:56 AM
A webcam from inside Disneyland is a simply terrible idea. Truly awful.

(Simply because I would do nothing but look at it all day long wishing I was one of the people walking about :D I'd be glued and daydreaming all the time)

TikiGeek
07-28-2005, 08:03 AM
The local news KABC channel 7 has at least one cam permanently mounted at DL. They show a live shot when there are doing the weather. Unfortunately, it's not available on their web site - I checked several times. :)

Disney Vault
07-28-2005, 08:38 AM
(Simply because I would do nothing but look at it all day long wishing I was one of the people walking about :D I'd be glued and daydreaming all the time)
Ditto.

They could put one in each land for you to watch :D

Mark Goldhaber
07-28-2005, 08:47 AM
In fact, I'm not sure the WDW ones are still running...
Nope. They've been gone for years. :(

phoenixfire2k5
07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
The local news KABC channel 7 has at least one cam permanently mounted at DL. They show a live shot when there are doing the weather. Unfortunately, it's not available on their web site - I checked several times. :)

I was going to say this, but someone beat me to it. :p I believe that they have a couple of them actually. I know there is the one that is on top of the Pirates/Gallery Building that faces towards Tom Sawyers Island and Big Thunder. But I think I've also seen one in the Fantasyland area, sometimes towards Small World like when its all decked out for the holidays. But I've also seen one of Main Street and of the Castle. I think I've also seen one of the castle with the matterhorn as the backdrop, this shot taken somewhere from the west side of the park. There is also at least one in DCA that is somewhere near the top of the Golden Dreams theater that faces towards the ferris wheel and all of Paradise Pier.

Disney4Me
07-31-2005, 11:26 PM
A webcam from inside Disneyland is a simply terrible idea. Truly awful.

:fez: Yes, I would probably have that problem too. Ahh the question had to be asked. Now I have an answer :(