PDA

View Full Version : Attraction Posters?

John Wayne Airport
07-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Does anyone know where I can get posters for the different rides at DL for less than around $30?

Thanks

coronado_g
07-27-2005, 07:36 PM
LESS than $30? Are you talking about 'poster-size', in color, attraction posters for under thirty dollars? Surely not poster-size. Maybe smaller... much smaller.

SteveK
07-28-2005, 08:07 AM
The cheapest I've seen are the pre-printed and matted ones they sell at the World of Disney and Disneyana shops. Those are $35 I believe. I think we paid somewhere around $30-40 for the next size up that you can get at the print on demand kiosks (World of Disney and Disney Gallery). You're going to pay alot to have them custom framed and mounted though. That being said, they're totally worth it. I have The Matterhorn, The Peoplemover, Adventure Thru Innerspace, Space Mountain and Pirate of The Caribbean hanging in work my office and they look awesome.
-Steve

AZDisneyDan
07-28-2005, 12:04 PM
SteveK.....how much did it cost you total per poster (i.e. poster, frame, matting)?? I am going to the parks next month and want to buy 2 or 3 posters for my office and just want to know what I'm looking at? Does Disney frame them or did you buy the poster rolled up and then took it home and had them framed?? Thanks.