PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if I have EE

kimc0486
07-27-2005, 10:39 AM
I just bought two 4-day park hoppers from the MWR office through the military. My question is, how do I tell if they have EE included? I got nothing except for the two tickets. Call Disney? Or does anyone on here have experience with them and know? Thanks!! :)

Darkbeer
07-27-2005, 10:45 AM
I just bought two 4-day park hoppers from the MWR office through the military. My question is, how do I tell if they have EE included? I got nothing except for the two tickets. Call Disney? Or does anyone on here have experience with them and know? Thanks!! :)

Pretty sure you don't get the EE with those discounted tickets. If you did get Early Entry, it would be printed on the ticket itself, in the small print near the barcode. So just read the stuff on the ticket.

lauramaynot
07-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Pretty sure you don't get the EE with those discounted tickets. If you did get Early Entry, it would be printed on the ticket itself, in the small print near the barcode. So just read the stuff on the ticket.
correct no EE on military tickets. I have used them and you just get regular admission no perks.

kimc0486
07-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Alright. Thanks both of you!