PDA

View Full Version : Princess breakfast now lunch/dinner

Rteneyck
07-27-2005, 09:33 AM
I just spoke with the dining dept and was informed that the Princess breakfast is no more. It will now be lunch or dinner at Ariel's Grotto. They are not taking dining reservations for this until August 1st. I guess the breakfast is Minnie and friends at the Plaza Inn now.

stan4d_steph
07-29-2005, 07:22 AM
Yes, this was detailed in a recent MousePlanet DL Update. I wonder if this is due to the popularity of the Princess character meal?

Hakuna Makarla
07-29-2005, 07:33 AM
I was wondering, where were the 2 meals for caracter breakfast and lunches at on the disney meal vouchers? I got the 5 day plan but do not know where the 2 meals are going to be held.Also does a person have a choice as to where to have these carector breakfasts at? who;s doing them now? and where are they being held ? thanks so much

Zigen
07-29-2005, 08:36 AM
I wonder if they'll have something where the characters interact with the kids ie; dancing, or playing a little game outside with the kids. I know Ariel's Grotto had that, it was great. But I can't really see the princesses doing this....
I would rather have it the old way where the kids got to dance, play with the fuzzy characters outside rather than sit and wait for princesses to come to your table.

I wasn't too thrilled with the PB anyways. Thought it was a waste of money. Hopefully they are under new management and can improve on it.

hlbtimes2
07-29-2005, 10:49 AM
I was wondering, where were the 2 meals for caracter breakfast and lunches at on the disney meal vouchers? I got the 5 day plan but do not know where the 2 meals are going to be held.Also does a person have a choice as to where to have these carector breakfasts at? who;s doing them now? and where are they being held ? thanks so much

They are good at any of the places serving character meals- so the plaza (breakfast), ariels (lunch and dinner), goofy's(all day), lilo and stitch at PP (breakfast), or storytellers (breakfast) depending on the meal.

minniemom
08-02-2005, 04:18 AM
I tried to make a PS reservation yesterday and they still did not have the princess lunch/dinner in the computer!

Rteneyck
08-02-2005, 10:09 AM
I just spoke with Disney dining and was told that you can only make the lunch/dinner reservations for the Princesses 30 days out only, not 60 like the other. They said since it was new they weren't sure if it was even going to be ready. I guess I will have to keep checking back.