PDA

View Full Version : Does Fantasmic run in the off season?

Skunker
07-26-2005, 04:54 PM
Does anyone know if Fantasmic will be running in October/November? The schedule is not up for this time period on the DL website yet...just wondering if anyone has an idea from past years.

Thanks!

Leash81
07-26-2005, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know if Fantasmic will be running in October/November? The schedule is not up for this time period on the DL website yet...just wondering if anyone has an idea from past years.

Thanks!

I haven't been in october for a while but I have been during the off season recently and it was running. I would also think it will be due to the 50th. {Notices countdown clock} Hey you are going to get there the same day I do, have a great trip. :D

Drince88
07-26-2005, 04:59 PM
I don't know, but I'm not sure past years can be used as a decent judge of this year, with the 50th celebration and all.

Susan L
07-26-2005, 05:05 PM
The last three times we have been to DL Fantasmic was not showing. We went 3 days before XMas in 01, 7 days just before Pres. weekend in Feb 03, and 7 days just before Halloween Oct 04. Our next visit will be Feb 06. We will be there the Sat of Pres weekend I'm hoping it will be showing.

DangerMouse
07-26-2005, 05:41 PM
Normally it is run on the weekends, Fri, Sat and Sun. I am assuming this will be the case during the entire 50th celebration.

Pat-n-Eil
07-26-2005, 09:03 PM
Normally it is run on the weekends, Fri, Sat and Sun. I am assuming this will be the case during the entire 50th celebration.

Oh! So since I'm going Monday through Thursday, I won't be able to see Fantasmic? Bummer.

minniemom
07-26-2005, 09:40 PM
We went the last week in sept last year and the 2nd week in oct the year before that and fantasimic was only showing fri and sat both times. I also believe there was only one showing each night.

Darkbeer
07-26-2005, 09:57 PM
The last few years, either Fantasmic! or the Fireworks have been offered during the off-season weekends.

Who knows what will happen after Labor Day, but as far as I know, not even TDA has decided yet (still crunching the numbers...).

Susan L
07-27-2005, 08:57 AM

This is not always the case. Two of the last times we were there Oct and Feb it was not showing on the weekends.

oregontraveler
07-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Pretty much weekends only in off season, after Labor Day from what I read.
Remember that if the Columbia is in dry-dock, there is no F!. we were there last Thanksgiving when that happened. Bummer.