PDA

View Full Version : What to do in October?

ozbeauticn
07-26-2005, 01:01 PM
My boyfriend and I are having trouble deciding when to do to DLR in October. We want to do mouseadventure again since we had so much fun last Oct., but we also want to check out the new Halloween thing. Does anyone have an opinion on this? Will the Halloween thing most likely be just fun for kids? We are big kids.. but not if its just running around in a costume getting candy. Unfortunately since they are a week apart (I think... I can;t find an actual date for MA) we can't afford to do both. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated since we need to decide by Monday if we're getting Halloween tickets!

funatdisney
07-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Well, on the trick or treat thing: A friend of mine went to the Florida event last year. She said people were realy decked out in costumes, young and old like. Everyone was treat or treating. I don't know if that will be true for DCA's event. Californians may not have the same interest. Then, again, maybe they do. I think it will be worth the try. This year will probably be the cheapest, since it is the first. Florida's event was alot more. If it turns out to be alot of fun, I wont mind paying for it again. If not, I'll know what to expect next year and make a better decision. We planning on going the second weekend.

Drince88
07-26-2005, 04:19 PM
Unless they added the information today (and didn't post it on the main page) they haven't officially announced the Mouse Adventure date. Tentative rumor is around the 16th.

uvsc_wolverine
07-26-2005, 06:31 PM
Unless they added the information today (and didn't post it on the main page) they haven't officially announced the Mouse Adventure date. Tentative rumor is around the 16th.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The 16th?! That's not fair! I always miss it by a few days! I'll be there the 19th-22nd of October. I wouldn't actually do MouseAdventure, but I'd like the opportunity to meet people from the boards. I've never been able to go to any sort of meets.