PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks!

Pooh bear
07-26-2005, 11:48 AM
I was wondering if they had the DL fireworks on DVD or anything? I forgot the camera and after waiting 3 days to see the (cancelled twice this weekend) I really want it on Video.

DisneyDustin22
07-26-2005, 11:50 AM
www.visionsfantastic.com

Watch the fireworks.
Ride the rides.
Enjoy all the music and sounds of Disneyland in your home!

hannahkrik
07-26-2005, 12:02 PM
I was there this weekend and I really wanted to see them but every night I was there they were cancelled!

SteveK
07-26-2005, 12:54 PM
I was wondering if they had the DL fireworks on DVD or anything? I forgot the camera and after waiting 3 days to see the (cancelled twice this weekend) I really want it on Video.

I don't believe Disneyland has ever released in-park shows on DVD...at least none that I've ever seen. It's a shame because I'm sure DVD's of past fireworks (Believe, Holiday Believe), parades, stage shows & Fantasmic would sell incredibly well in the park. I really think they're missing a big market there. Also, think about how DVD's of past attractions (America Sings, Carousel of Progress, Adventure Thru Innerspace, Country Bears, etc.) would sell. That being said, if you search the net, you can easily find fan made DVD's of many of the things listed above...some are great quality, some not so great. I just bought a Fantasmic! DVD and I love it. Some of these fans put alot of effort into creating an excellent product.
-Steve

Pooh bear
07-26-2005, 04:58 PM
I don't believe Disneyland has ever released in-park shows on DVD...at least none that I've ever seen. It's a shame because I'm sure DVD's of past fireworks (Believe, Holiday Believe), parades, stage shows & Fantasmic would sell incredibly well in the park. I really think they're missing a big market there. Also, think about how DVD's of past attractions (America Sings, Carousel of Progress, Adventure Thru Innerspace, Country Bears, etc.) would sell. That being said, if you search the net, you can easily find fan made DVD's of many of the things listed above...some are great quality, some not so great. I just bought a Fantasmic! DVD and I love it. Some of these fans put alot of effort into creating an excellent product.
-Steve

I would Definatly buy DVD's of the past shows. Would love to see the Lion King parade. They would make a bunch of $$$

Earkid
07-26-2005, 05:56 PM
They released a video of the Main Street Electrical Parade. I watch it at least once a month. :geek: