PDA

View Full Version : Crowded in October & Halloween Treat

phoenixfire2k5
07-25-2005, 12:55 PM
About a week or two ago, someone posted a thread about the DLR being crowded to the point where it reaches capacity in October in regards to Halloween. Now, I'm sure that this thread will probably be merged with that one. So moderators, if that happens, please let me know. :p But I just read the MP update, and if I'm reading correctly, Mickeys Halloween Treat is going to be 20 bucks a person, and they're talking about the park(s) reaching capacity. I replied to the original thread that it was highly unlikely that the park won't reach capacity. But, it looks like I could be very wrong.

Drince88
07-25-2005, 04:11 PM
I don't think you were wrong (on this), I think two very different things are being discussed. The PARTY very well could sell out but I doubt if the PARKS will be ultra crowded (aside from around the Haunted Mansion). If they were expecting it to be ultra crowded, there would be more blackout (or is it blockout) dates for the non-premium annual passholders.

(I just hope the party doesn't sell out before the general public gets to purchase - I'm making my once every 4 year 'pilgrimage' the first weekend of the party and would really like the opportunity to go.)

phoenixfire2k5
07-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Thanks. At least someone finally replied. :p

Drince88
07-25-2005, 04:14 PM
I just read this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=45358) that indicates it might not be a ghost town around the resort in October :fez: