PDA

View Full Version : SHAG Merchandise

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
07-25-2005, 10:18 AM
I'm interested in purchasing some of the SHAG merchandise in Disneyland, and I'm wondering where it's sold. I viewed most of the items via the Disney Gallery online--is that the only place it's available, or can you also buy it at other locations in the park? Thanks!

Earkid
07-25-2005, 10:40 AM
I don't know about buying them in the park but you can order by calling DelivEars at 800.362.4533. Here's the page (http://www.register123.com/event/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x20882c973&varPage=info) where I went to see the products and get that 800#. I ordered a set of the Petite Prints. Don't forget to give them your PAP #, gets you 10% discount.

Mark Mywords
07-25-2005, 10:43 AM
I've seen some of the shag merchandise at the shops in adventureland. I bought one of the limited edition Shag Hawaiian shirts there...

The Lovely Mrs. tod
07-25-2005, 10:48 AM
Disneyanna-everything we've bought at the park (all the Shag merchandise, that is), including that totally cool tray, we got there.

-TLMt

Faith Trust & Pixie Dust
07-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Disneyanna-everything we've bought at the park (all the Shag merchandise, that is), including that totally cool tray, we got there.

-TLMt

I absolutely MUST have that tray, so Disneyanna here I come! Thanks for the info!

Barbossa
07-25-2005, 11:56 AM
What's "SHAG merchandise"? :confused:

lisap
07-25-2005, 12:08 PM
I got the Shag Purse (http://laughingplacestore.com/Product-5136.asp) at Disneyanna. For way cheaper than the list price on this link. :rolleyes:

stan4d_steph
07-25-2005, 12:38 PM
The ladies' Tiki Room t-shirt that I liked from the Tiki Room anniversary isn't sold anymore. It was a ringer tee with brown tikis on the front. :crying:

Earkid
07-25-2005, 01:03 PM
What's "SHAG merchandise"? :confused:Did you click the link in my post? It leads you to a merchandise page of Josh Agle stuff that was offered during a special Disney event.

Check out The World of Shag. (http://www.shag.com/)

Disney4Me
07-26-2005, 07:52 PM
What's "SHAG merchandise"? :confused:
Follow the link in the above post and you can see. Lovely stuff but not for me. I was curious what it was so thanks to the person that posted the link. :)

rentayenta
07-26-2005, 07:55 PM
The ladies' Tiki Room t-shirt that I liked from the Tiki Room anniversary isn't sold anymore. It was a ringer tee with brown tikis on the front. :crying:

I have that tee and although it's really cute, it faded really fast. :crying:

mkcbunny
07-27-2005, 06:46 AM

-TLMt
What's Disneyanna? I searched and didn't find it.

To the OP, I've also seen all the Shag stuff in the park shop at adventureland, so if you are going, you should be able to find it there. Across from the Jungle Cruise entrance.

stinkerbell
07-27-2005, 07:40 AM
I have the Tiki Room anniversary mouse pad and I looove it. :)

The 50th stuff......I bought the set of petite prints--I thought the price was very reasonable! Also, the coasters, although no one is allowed to set anything on them. :D And I got the memory book.

I want the wall map. I was on the Wish List for that.....but my husband gave me a choice: the wall map or a trip in early Oct. I chose the trip. ;)