PDA

View Full Version : Space Mtn, Buzz Lightyear, Early Entry, and FastPass

HydroGuy
07-25-2005, 09:29 AM
With SM and BLAB open during EE, have they been starting the FastPass machines early at 7AM, or waiting until regular park opening at 8AM? Thanks. :)

Darkbeer
07-25-2005, 10:18 AM
With SM and BLAB open during EE, have they been starting the FastPass machines early at 7AM, or waiting until regular park opening at 8AM? Thanks. :)

FASTPASS machines are not turned on until park opening, 8 AM. And then they have at least a 40 minute return wait time.

coronado_g
07-25-2005, 02:06 PM
FASTPASS machines are not turned on until park opening, 8 AM. And then they have at least a 40 minute return wait time.

Darkbeer ~ You're the source to go to for Fast Pass info! I planned my most recent DL visit around the nuggets of gold info I gleaned from your long, long post regrading the secrets of the Fast Pass. It turned out to be the very BEST day I've ever had at DL!

Darkbeer
07-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Darkbeer ~ You're the source to go to for Fast Pass info! I planned my most recent DL visit around the nuggets of gold info I gleaned from your long, long post regrading the secrets of the Fast Pass. It turned out to be the very BEST day I've ever had at DL!

Thanks!!!!:fez: Glad you had a GREAT day!

phoenixfire2k5
07-25-2005, 03:58 PM

LOL! Yes, he is quite good.