PDA

View Full Version : Question About AP Nights Hotel Reservations

Wendi
07-25-2005, 08:53 AM
I know I could call reservations and get this information, but I thought I'd ask the experts anyway...

I am hoping to get a good AP rate for my October/November trip, but I know rates aren't available for those dates yet. So, if I call now and make a reservation at the current rate I can keep calling to check on a rate change, right?

Do they charge for the room in advance? If so, is it for the whole reservation? One night? A set deposit amount? At what point would I need to cancel without a cancellation fee if I needed to?

TIA!!!

miss bianca
07-25-2005, 09:16 AM
So, if I call now and make a reservation at the current rate I can keep calling to check on a rate change, right? YES. And I find it helpful not to mention you have a previous reservation until they quote you the new rate.

Do they charge for the room in advance? NO they charge the room when you arrive

At what point would I need to cancel without a cancellation fee if I needed to? I belive its 72 hours prior to arrival

Wendi
07-25-2005, 11:15 AM
Excellent. I knew I could get the info here... thanks miss bianca! I think I'll go ahead and call for a reservation now and I can always change or cancel later if I must. I am staying most of my trip at Hojos anyway, just want to add on a couple of days for the Halloween event now...

shawnarae
07-25-2005, 12:29 PM
I called for AP rates in Oct and they aren't as good as Expedia or AAA yet. This is what I got from the Cast Member on the phone:

Oct 7 & 8 (per night)= Paradise Pier $185, Disneyland Hotel Pool View $243

Oct 14 & 15th (per night)= Paradise Pier $205 & DLH $212 (AAA is $205 for DLH)

Oct 28 & 29th (per night)= Grand Californian $270, DLH $212 & Paradise Pier is $185 (AAA is $160 for Paradise Pier, $205 for DLH & $265 for GC)