PDA

View Full Version : My July 17th Trip Report

Maleficent Fan
07-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Well it is kind of late but it has finally been written. I had a great time as I am sure everyone else has so for those who want to relive the experience or those who were not there and want to read about it, I hope you enjoy reading my report. As usual, it is posted (along with some great pictures) n my blog whick you can access by clicking my signature. Enjoy!

coronado_g
07-24-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm heading over to your blog now to read it!

sriggins
07-25-2005, 07:33 AM
Great report!

stitchlvr
07-25-2005, 07:55 AM
Thanks for the great trip report and pictures! I enjoyed them. It was interesting to hear about the pin trading line (wow 6 hours) and I'm glad it was worth it. It's amazing how much you fit in in addition to standing in that line!

Maleficent Fan
07-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the great trip report and pictures! I enjoyed them. It was interesting to hear about the pin trading line (wow 6 hours) and I'm glad it was worth it. It's amazing how much you fit in in addition to standing in that line!

Oh it is amazing how much other stuff we did here and there. But it was worth it. The pin is beautiful and after all we weren't the only crazy ones lol.

coronado_g
07-25-2005, 10:14 AM
Well it is kind of late but it has finally been written. I had a great time as I am sure everyone else has so for those who want to relive the experience or those who were not there and want to read about it, I hope you enjoy reading my report. As usual, it is posted (along with some great pictures) n my blog whick you can access by clicking my signature. Enjoy!

And 'Enjoy!' I did! I enjoyed reading your Blog so much that I added it to my list of Favorites in Internet Explorer. Thanks!

Maleficent Fan
07-25-2005, 04:57 PM
And 'Enjoy!' I did! I enjoyed reading your Blog so much that I added it to my list of Favorites in Internet Explorer. Thanks!

;) Thank you! That is very kind of you. I write it for people like you who enjoy it.