PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to try ridemax for free?

Doug
07-24-2005, 04:30 PM
Ok, here is the idea.... what I would like to do is have 10 people (families) tell me which rides they want to ride at Dland this coming week (m-f), 2 people/fams per day please, and I will print out a schedule for each, and send it to them, what I would like in return, if all the fields filled out with the time it took to walk/time to get on ride, basically your ACTUAL wait/walk, etc times that are on the schedule, as I am curious how accurate this software is (I just got the software a couple of weeks ago, and will not be back until maybe this weekend, so...)..

Please email me with the rides you want to ride, any breaks you want to take (I suggest you do not choose a break time), and what hours you want to ride theses rides.... also, remember, this does not include parades/shows, BUT, if you ask for a "break" at that point (2 per day only) .. I can put those in.... also, remember I would need the day you are going, and the hours you will actually be at the park... I suppose if only 2 people/fams responded, and where going to be there for the whole week that would be ok.... let's see what happens, eh?

Oh, and if Mark is watching this, let me know if this is a problem, and I won't do it... ok? Thanks.

rentayenta
07-24-2005, 04:42 PM
It's sweet of you to want to share but it will take away from RideMax revenue. It doesn't sound like a good idea to share your subscription.

DangerMouse
07-24-2005, 04:52 PM
It's sweet of you to want to share but it will take away from RideMax revenue. It doesn't sound like a good idea to share your subscription.

I agree with Renta here. You're stealing from ridemax by offering to prepare ride plans for others. I mean, I could see sharing with a family member, but not with strangers on the internet.

Doug
07-24-2005, 04:58 PM
Oh well, I was just looking for a way to test out the software... I don't think it would be "stealing", and I do not see how it would take away from ridemaxx's revenue, if it's just for one day, maybe it would make for good advertising?

I'll see what Mark has to say....

SCUBAbe
07-24-2005, 06:16 PM
I agree witht he other posters. I really doesn't seem right. I ahve used the software before and I can assure you it works. The only time we were ever behind scheduel is when we got to the park an hour after our start time, but we still did everyting on the schedule. All the other times we were always ahead of schedule.

RideMax Mark
07-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Doug,

I've been at the parks most of the last couple of days and just saw this thread. I've sent you a PM...

HydroGuy
07-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Insofar as RideMax has a money back guarantee, any test like you propose is pointless. Plus, as others have said, it is not cool for the developer.