PDA

View Full Version : My Magic Trip is about to start!

CrazyMouse
07-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Hey guys! My trip is almost here. Just wanted to post a picture of the package i got from AAA. Here it is AAA Package (http://shw.fotopages.com/6475977/The-Magic-Is-About-To-Start.html)

phoenixfire2k5
07-24-2005, 04:17 PM
Hope you enjoy it. Have fun, don't complain, and remember to smile. Don't forget what I told you about Fantasmic and the Remember fireworks. ;) :p Let us know how it turned out.

Wendi
07-24-2005, 04:19 PM
Cute package!!! Have a magical trip, I can't wait for your trip report!!!

CrazyMouse
07-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Hope you enjoy it. Have fun, don't complain, and remember to smile. Don't forget what I told you about Fantasmic and the Remember fireworks. ;) :p Let us know how it turned out.

Yeah, thanks for all your advice. I might get AP after this trip. :fez:

phoenixfire2k5
07-24-2005, 04:20 PM
Don't let my gf see that package. She'll want to steal it. LOL! The tinkerbell nut.

CrazyMouse
07-24-2005, 04:21 PM

I will be making a long trip report for everyone! There will be lots and lots of pictures too!

Disneynerd
07-24-2005, 04:24 PM
Have a wonderful time! Did your package include the controversial Enhanced Fast Pass? If so, do you have a picture of it?

Shortiemetoo
07-24-2005, 04:26 PM
oooooo ahhhh ohhhhhh how pretty!!! I wonna go back...I can't wait for your trip report and pictures!! I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

CrazyMouse
07-24-2005, 04:32 PM
Have a wonderful time! Did your package include the controversial Enhanced Fast Pass? If so, do you have a picture of it?

Well it doesn't say anything about it on the tickets, but it does state it has the enchanced fastpass feature in a letter from AAA.

Well here's the letter Enchanced Fastpass feature (http://shw.fotopages.com/6476238/Enchanced-Fastpasses.html)

Hakuna Makarla
07-24-2005, 04:35 PM
ok, I am just thrilled for you hon!! where you staying? how many days? and what else are you going to be doing? OK, so here is what I want, a grand trip report the good the bad the ugly and so on :) I want pictures ( yeah you know or have heard that Karla is a picture nut))) well I am and I need to be fed pictures to make me feel as if I am there!
Also take a picture of your room, so we know how the motel is, whats like and so on. Oh and Crazy mouse Have a wonderful wonderful time !!!!

CrazyMouse
07-24-2005, 04:40 PM
ok, I am just thrilled for you hon!! where you staying? how many days? and what else are you going to be doing? OK, so here is what I want, a grand trip report the good the bad the ugly and so on :) I want pictures ( yeah you know or have heard that Karla is a picture nut))) well I am and I need to be fed pictures to make me feel as if I am there!
Also take a picture of your room, so we know how the motel is, whats like and so on. Oh and Crazy mouse Have a wonderful wonderful time !!!!

I will be staying at the Grand Californian for 3 nights. I will be going on August 9 and will be sharing the magic with my girlfriend, and my 6 yr old godson. About the pics, no prob!

smartypants723
07-24-2005, 05:14 PM
Have fun~! :D

~Helen

Pat-n-Eil
07-24-2005, 05:30 PM

You don't get the FastPasses ahead of time, you have to obtain them from the FastPass machines just like anyone else. The park tickets (passports) are exactly the same as everyone else's too. The computer just happens to know which ones were issued by AAA and qualify for the enhanced FastPass.. so when you go get your FastPasses, it allows you to get the additional ones at other attractions. I also believe the FastPass ticket itself mentions AAA on it..

Disneynerd
07-24-2005, 05:52 PM
You don't get the FastPasses ahead of time, you have to obtain them from the FastPass machines just like anyone else. The park tickets (passports) are exactly the same as everyone else's too. The computer just happens to know which ones were issued by AAA and qualify for the enhanced FastPass.. so when you go get your FastPasses, it allows you to get the additional ones at other attractions. I also believe the FastPass ticket itself mentions AAA on it..Ah, makes sense, thank you for sharing. Here's a few dumb questions: Do you have to "join" AAA to get the package? If so, how much does it cost to join? Do you have to have your car or homeowners insurance thru AAA?

coronado_g
07-24-2005, 08:54 PM

I can't see the package!! I can't see the package!

CrazyMouse
07-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I can't see the package!! I can't see the package!

Here you go AAA Package (http://shw.fotopages.com/6475977/The-Magic-Is-About-To-Start.html)

coronado_g
07-24-2005, 11:05 PM
It's gorgeous...thanks!

CrazyMouse
07-25-2005, 12:10 AM
It's gorgeous...thanks!

Your welcome. :D