PDA

View Full Version : Pics in "First 50 Magical Years" movie at Opera House

mkcbunny
07-24-2005, 10:36 AM
After my recent visit in early May, I posted on a couple of threads about the photos used at the end of the anniversary movie now playing at the Opera House. At that time, people were just getting their e-mail notifications about where to find their pictures in the photo collages around the parks, and no one knew much about the photos in the movie.

Now that it's been a while, does anyone now know how to find out whether your picture is in the movie [I think one of ours is in there!]? Did anyone receive notification that their pics were used in the movie?

I tried searching threads and couldn't find any info about this. Thanks.

mkcbunny
07-24-2005, 09:47 PM
Ak. I hate when you have a question that few people can answer and your thread drops off the front page within a few hours. By tomorrow, I'll be on page 6 ... I think I'm gonna cry. :(

Malcon10t
07-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Ak. I hate when you have a question that few people can answer and your thread drops off the front page within a few hours. By tomorrow, I'll be on page 6 ... I think I'm gonna cry. :(I know someone whose pic is in the show, and they were not notified. I'm hoping to get a copy of the video, as they will not be able to afford to go to Disneyland in the next year.

PrincessMomma
07-24-2005, 10:30 PM
I know someone whose pic is in the show, and they were not notified. I'm hoping to get a copy of the video, as they will not be able to afford to go to Disneyland in the next year.
Does anyone know how to get a copy of the movie yet?

coronado_g
07-24-2005, 10:33 PM
I'm way out of the loop here - haven't even seen the movie yet. Is it good?

mkcbunny
07-25-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm way out of the loop here - haven't even seen the movie yet. Is it good?
It's just 20 minutes, but it's got some great footage of the park being built. It's hosted by Steve Martin, who has a personal history with the park and is fairly entertaining. [But he's wearing way too much makeup and looks like a waxed figure.] At the end of the flick, they have a photo montage that makes an image of the castle. It appears to be made up of pictures just like the collages around the park.

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the movie yet?
I asked at the music/DVD/video shop about the movie and whether it was going to be available for sale. The guy said maybe someday, but not now while it's new in the park. So we can hope. Maybe they'll use it as a DVD extra on later releases in 2006 or 2007?

mkcbunny
07-28-2005, 08:15 PM
... By tomorrow, I'll be on page 6 ... I think I'm gonna cry. :(

OK, it was three days to get to page 5. Still, not so good. :(