PDA

View Full Version : Jan 3-5th?

Atiek175
07-22-2005, 07:06 PM
We're planning a trip to DL around the 3rd-5th of January 2006 and I was wondering what everyone's opinion on the crowds will be at that time. Also wondering if the holiday decor will still be up??

cosmicjive
07-22-2005, 07:23 PM
January 1 was always a traditional "Disneyland" trip when I was growing up.

Last year I think Jan 2 was the last day that the holiday decorations were up (they were still up when I was there on the first). This year the 3rd and the 4th are a Tuesday and Wednesday, and school will probably be back in. The park will probably be empty.

Usually it is very busy on January 1, and sometimes it is busy on the 2nd and the 3rd, if they fall on a weekend. After that the park is pretty empty until April.

-Jeff "etumor"

SarahShep
07-22-2005, 07:29 PM
We're going to go from about the 6th to the 8th...The only thing I know is that Haunted Mansion Holiday goes down to be turned back into the regular old HM that we all know and love on the 9th. I'm hoping it won't be too busy, even though it's a weekend. The 8th is my birthday so I'm wishing for an empty park this year for my b-day!

VickiC
07-22-2005, 08:09 PM
I think it is going to be busier than usual this eyar because of the way the school holidays are falling. My kids are out Dec. 24- January 8.