PDA

View Full Version : 50th Name Tags available in the park?

Disneyscapes
07-22-2005, 02:30 PM
I seem to recall someone mentioning that there is a kiosk at DL that sells 50th Anniversary name tags that can be personalized. I filtered through a few hundred threads on this forum, but couldn't find the discussion.

My sister is going this weekend, so I want her to pick up one for each member of my family.

Anyone know where this kiosk is inside DL?

PartridgeFam 2004
07-22-2005, 02:35 PM
I know for a fact that in Downtown Disney at the World of Disney Store they sell them. They are located where the DVDs and stuffed animals are. I have seen them at Disneyland also but am not sure which stores sell them

Viva La Disney
07-22-2005, 02:38 PM
You can get them in Disneyland but only a few places actually engrave the names on them, some places you have to go to another place to get your name put on them.

Shortiemetoo
07-22-2005, 02:42 PM
Go under the right bridge heading into disneyland and they sell and engrave them at the small shop on the right!!
They have different styles and keychains also...I got my daughter a princess keychain...very cute!!

Andrew
07-22-2005, 02:46 PM
"Le Petit Chalet" is apparently the only place inside Disneyland where you can buy the gold 50th nametags. It's a merchandise stand in between the Matterhorn and Fantasyland.

MammaSilva
07-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Actually we saw them at the normal kiosk right by the tunnel near the bank and stroller rentals as well but that was on Friday the 15th!

Viva La Disney
07-22-2005, 02:52 PM
"Le Petit Chalet" is apparently the only place inside Disneyland where you can buy the gold 50th nametags. It's a merchandise stand in between the Matterhorn and Fantasyland.

That's where I got mine :D

K & S
07-22-2005, 03:16 PM
On Sunday I bought one at the leather booth to the side of the entrance to the Frontierland store, they engraved too. :)

Colin
07-22-2005, 03:23 PM
When I went in June they didnt have any at Le Petit Chalet, they told us the only place they sold them was on the right as you enter the park, by the strollers as was mentioned above. That was where I got mine from Also....

C°o°lin

adriennek
07-22-2005, 03:33 PM
I purchased mine at Le Petit Chalet.

Adrienne

Disneyscapes
07-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Just so my order is clear here, these are plastic name tags like the ones worn by employees, correct?

I found a reference to a "pin" that looks like the nametag ($6.50), (http://www.dizpins.com/archives/2005/2005may_1.htm -> the DLR Cast Exclusive Pins Recently Released), but I'm not interested in a small pin, I'm looking for a full sized nametag.

adriennek
07-22-2005, 05:01 PM
They don't look exactly like the CM nametags but they're at least as big as they are if not bigger.

They cost $6 and there are four designs: A tinker bell tag, a stitch tag, the 50th Anniversary tag and a fourth I can't remember now.

The cost includes engraving and it comes with a kit to make it a magnet, a keychain or a namebadge. We went to Joann's and bought "real" backings and epoxied them on ours ourselves because the safety pin thing they give you is rather flimsy.

Adrienne

MLM62486
07-23-2005, 03:42 AM
I know for a fact that in Downtown Disney at the World of Disney Store they sell them. They are located where the DVDs and stuffed animals are. I have seen them at Disneyland also but am not sure which stores sell them

They are there in WOD but they are only at the register station by the restrooms, which are WAYYYYY in the back and it's kinda hard to find if you don't know the store. If there isn't a CM there you can ask to have someone who is trained to do it for you (Not all of us are trained)

Disneyscapes
07-26-2005, 01:14 AM
Thanks everyone. My sister was able to track them down. She had four customized for each member of my immediate family. Can't wait to see them.