PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain: Mysterious Object

HorizonsA
07-22-2005, 06:45 AM
I think a week ago, I posted about a dark and mysterious object(s) that are in the place of the Red Satilite.

Well, while riding Space Mountain the other day, I looked hard at this object and thankfully, there was a faint light shinning upon it and my guess was right. It is a huge meteor/astroid that spins along with two other small meteors that orbit around the big one. But you can't see these unless you look for it.

I don't even know if this is news to anyone, but I found it interesting, because the last time I rode it and noticed these floating objects, I was baffled. So, there are astroids in there, but it's so dark, you can't really see them unless you look for them.

olegc
07-22-2005, 07:25 AM
someone else posted that these may be lit during the Rock-It ride theme (coming next spring)..

Disneyfun
07-22-2005, 09:25 AM
I think a week ago, I posted about a dark and mysterious object(s) that are in the place of the Red Satilite.

Well, while riding Space Mountain the other day, I looked hard at this object and thankfully, there was a faint light shinning upon it and my guess was right. It is a huge meteor/astroid that spins along with two other small meteors that orbit around the big one. But you can't see these unless you look for it.

I don't even know if this is news to anyone, but I found it interesting, because the last time I rode it and noticed these floating objects, I was baffled. So, there are astroids in there, but it's so dark, you can't really see them unless you look for them.
I had heard but had not seen them that they were there as a tribute to the old space mountain ride. I have also heard the chocloate chip cookie is some were too!

Mickeyslittlehelper
07-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Check this pic out! I got it at the special NFFC preview night
http://mickeyslittlehelper.smugmug.com/photos/28394094-M.jpg

Andrew
07-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Nice. I'm looking forward to this!