PDA

View Full Version : Watching Fireworks from top of parking structure?

Chris1
07-22-2005, 05:48 AM
I know you can hear the music from Fantasmic from the top of the Mickey and Friends parking structure. Has anyone watched the fireworks from the top of the structure? If so, can you hear the music?

stan4d_steph
07-22-2005, 05:53 AM
I have watched from up there. You can't hear the music, but it's an interesting vantage point.

ksejr1
07-22-2005, 09:49 AM
I love watching the fireworks from the parking structure. You can see the fireworks being shot from the back of the park, and it's so loud, that It sounds like a war zone. Once It was a bit windy, and pieces of cardboard from the shell's flew over to the structure.

h_lehmann
07-22-2005, 11:06 AM
And most importantly, you've beat the mad rush to get to the trams after the fireworks are over.

phoenixfire2k5
07-22-2005, 11:34 AM
And it's the perfect way to hear how many car alarms are set off by them. Cause ya know they do it on a nightly basis, lol.

Mrs. Newseditor44
07-22-2005, 12:47 PM
When we don't want to go into the park, we watch it from across the street next to Mimi's Cafe. Yes we miss some of it from the Castle but that's ok with us. Our kids are really into the big stuff from the back of the park. There have been some people who have the soundtrack to Remember and they play it in their car during the show. I guess they know the show by heart to know where to cue the music.

lauramaynot
07-24-2005, 11:36 AM
And it's the perfect way to hear how many car alarms are set off by them. Cause ya know they do it on a nightly basis, lol.
This is the funniest thing. I noticed this the last time we were there. Just when they go off they all seem to get set off again. LOL!

socaltexan02
07-24-2005, 01:58 PM
I've watched them from the top of the parking structure and enjoyed it. I couldn't hear the music, and of course you don't the get full effect that you would from in the park w/ a view of the front of the castle...but it's still a pretty impressive fireworks show! (And, yes, you have a big jump start on getting out of the garage!)