PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain FastPass and the queue?

AZDisneyDan
07-21-2005, 12:08 PM
I am going to DLR next month and was wondering if for my first trip on the new Space whether or not I need to wait on the Stand-By line to check out the new Queue or can I get a Fast Pass and still see everything. How much have they changed where you enter with FP from the old Space??

phoenixfire2k5
07-21-2005, 01:01 PM
I am going to DLR next month and was wondering if for my first trip on the new Space whether or not I need to wait on the Stand-By line to check out the new Queue or can I get a Fast Pass and still see everything. How much have they changed where you enter with FP from the old Space??

The Fastpass line and the stand by line go into the structure at the same point in the que. So whether if you went through FP or standby, you will not miss out on anything.

And they haven't changed a whole lot. The first part of the inside line got most of the drastic changes. The loading area looks only a little bit different but still has a lot of the old. I don't want to spoil it for you, so you'll have to wait and see. You'll like it though.

cosmicjive
07-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Get a fastpass as early in the morning as possible. The line has been 2 hours long on a regular basis, and the fastpasses run out very quickly.

-Jeff "etumor"

Alex S.
07-21-2005, 01:17 PM
There really isn't anything of interest to see in the queue. Skip as much of it as possible.

phoenixfire2k5
07-21-2005, 01:19 PM
I had to add a bit to mine to answer his second question.

Darkbeer
07-21-2005, 03:03 PM
Basically the old FP queue entered thru an old Emergency Exit.. It has been redirected (they opened up the wall just prior to the entering the building), so now everyone entered the building at the same point.... And you are not really missing anything even if they let you in where the old FP merge point was.... The "new" queue is really nothing exicting....

phoenixfire2k5
07-21-2005, 03:10 PM
Basically the old FP queue entered thru an old Emergency Exit.. It has been redirected (they opened up the wall just prior to the entering the building), so now everyone entered the building at the same point.... And you are not really missing anything even if they let you in where the old FP merge point was.... The "new" queue is really nothing exicting....

LOL! I know you must be busy Dark, and all respect to ya, but you've been beaten to the punch. :p

sdlipton
07-21-2005, 07:00 PM
Is there one for Space Mountain?

Andrew
07-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Is there one for Space Mountain?
Not at present, and it's not likely.