PDA

View Full Version : ? about military discounts

sleekmr2
07-21-2005, 08:18 AM
Hello all,

My group is leaving for Disneyland Tomorrow 7-22-05. My girlfriends brother is leaving for Iraq on 7-26-05 and the last thing that he wanted to do before he left for 2 years is to go to Disneyland. Go Figure. =). I found out that you can get military discounts on hopper tickets for Disneyland.

The thing is does anyone one know where he can get them at while we are down there in Anaheim? I asked him to call around to see if he can get it at his base or something. But he doesn't really know. Is there a certain place we can purchase military discounted tickets when we arrive at Disneyland?

thanks

jerm
07-21-2005, 08:49 AM
Tell him to check with his MWR office. They will most likely sell tickets there.

MsYumiBr
07-21-2005, 08:58 AM
Seal Beach is the closest I can think of. El Toro and Tustin are closed (I'm not positive on Tustin but I can't find the phone number anywhere.) Next stop, Pendleton and Oceanside. Pendleton and Oceanside are kind of a long drive and the discount in price is the cost of gas to get back and forth so it's better just to show your ID at the regular ticket box office. Here in SD it's still over $60 for a one day park hopper, and don't forget the $2 service charge.

San Diego MWR sells tickets today, just to give you an idea:

Disneyland or California Adventure, One Day
Adult $47.50, Child $42.50
($56 regular Adult ticket at the park)

Disneyland 1-Day Hopper
Adult $62.00, Child $57.00
($76 regular adult ticket at the park)