PDA

View Full Version : FastPass

mickeylove
07-20-2005, 12:12 PM
Can anyone tell me currently what are the fastpass rides for Disneyland and California Adventure?

Disneynerd
07-20-2005, 12:25 PM
Disneyland

Adventureland
Indiana Jones

New Orleans Square
The Haunted Mansion used to, but my brochure doesn't indicate it - hmmm

Critter Country
Splash Mountain

Fronteir Land
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Mickey's Toon Town
Roger Rabit's Car Toon Spin

Fantasyland
none

Tomorrowland
Autopia
Star Tours
Space Mountain
Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters

Disney's California Adventure

Hollywood Pictures Backlot
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

A Bug's Land
none

Sunshine Plaza
none (just has food)

Paradise Peir
California Screamin'
Mulholland Madness

Golden State
Soarin' Over California
Grizzly River Run

I think that's it - have a great trip!:)

Andrew
07-20-2005, 12:29 PM
New Orleans Square
The Haunted Mansion used to, but my brochure doesn't indicate it - hmmm Only for "Haunted Mansion Holiday".

Tomorrowland
Star Tours Usually turned off.

phoenixfire2k5
07-20-2005, 12:34 PM
That should about cover it. There used to be 11 in Dland at one time. But 3 were removed. Small World and Haunted only have FP for their xmas holiday overlays. Everyday rides include Indy, Splash, Big Thunder, Autopia, Buzz Lightyear, and Space Mountain. Star Tours and Pirates Discontinued theirs, where Pirates removed them, but ST still has the machines up. ST just doesn't always use them to my knowledge. The previous post got all of them right for DCA. The new Monsters Inc ride will probably include it though. But keep in mind, that Grizzly rapids and Roger Rabbits Cartoon spin are on their own seperate systems. So technically, unless you have the enhanced FP, (and please don't start a debate on this thread about EFP peeps, its been argued into the ground) you can have up to 2 FP's in both parks. Example: in DCA GRR and Soarin, and in DL Space and Roger Rabbit.

mickeylove
07-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the info everyone.

phoenixfire2k5
07-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks for the info everyone.

On behalf of those who posted, you're welcome. :)

Darkbeer
07-20-2005, 01:31 PM
Everything I have been told is that Star Tours is off for good (but things are always subject to change at Disney).

small world holiday does not offer FASTPASS anymore, the last time they did was winter of 2003.

Here is a link that has a full description of FASTPASS

http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?t=43193

HorizonsA
07-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Everything I have been told is that Star Tours is off for good (but things are always subject to change at Disney)

You'd be right on that, Star Tours Fastpass has Re-Opened.

Darkbeer
07-20-2005, 01:40 PM
^ They did this once before, in the Spring.... I guess one person decides to do it, and doesn't tell the other divisions....

phoenixfire2k5
07-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Everything I have been told is that Star Tours is off for good (but things are always subject to change at Disney).

small world holiday does not offer FASTPASS anymore, the last time they did was winter of 2003.

Here is a link that has a full description of FASTPASS

LOL Dark, you've been beaten a few times when it comes to answering questions. Must be busy. :p But you're still quick when it comes to correcting some of that information. LOL

tom522
07-20-2005, 10:01 PM
Monsters Inc. will not have fastpass. The fastpass rule is 1 fastpass every 2 hours or when your current fp becomes valid -whichever happens first.Your fp becomes valid at beginning time on your fastpass ticket.example-lets say you get a fastpass for tower of terror at 1pm and fp return is 5-6 you can get another one beginning at 3pm -2 hours after you got the tower fp. If you get a tower fp at 1pm and return time is 2-3 you can get another starting at 2pm because now your current fp is now valid. Your fp ticket ALWAYS tell you when you can get another at bottom of ticket. AND for those of you that don't know you can always use your fastpasses late for the same day you just can't use them early. So if your return time is 2-3 you can use that fastpass anytime after 2pm for that same day EVEN though it has expired.
FP is honored late just not early ( SAME DAY ONLY).Also both parks are on the same system so if you get a fp at one park you still have to wait 2 hours or when your current fp becomes valid BEFORE getting another fp at the other park. Hope this clears up the fp situation for those of you that don't understand it fully. I used to work fp so I know how it works.

The Mouse Is Back
07-20-2005, 10:04 PM
Monsters Inc. will not have fastpass.

According to...?

-Allegra-

tom522
07-20-2005, 10:27 PM
According to...?

-Allegra-
I know CM's on opening crew and they said it won't have it however that doesn't mean they wont decide to add it later.